Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
쓰러진 상태 > google image you will see picture

any after this king goes straight for zoro

WHICH MEANS SANJI IS 100% KO'D/PASSED OUT
It could be either way, doesn't make difference cuz he just got back up to fight like nothing happened. The only matter is what happened during the fight, if it gets offscreened or nothing happens, then it's mid.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
im sorry for you because monsterzoro breathes with zoro and sanji content while we breathes with Oxygen
lol dont be
hi thank you and in the end sanji and zoro attack king and queen seperately? sanji attack queen and zoro king?
* 조로와 상디가 각각 킹과 퀸에게 큰 기술 공격..
Literally : "Z & S each attack King & Queen with a big technique"

Now dont quote me on Z attacks K and S attacks Q coz it doesn't say that. It just says 1 vs 1. Ask the spo provider if you want more details, he is the one describing the pictures

NO I AM NOT OVER REACTING I AM ACTUALLY UNDERREACTING IF YOU CONSIDER THE MAGNITUDE OF THE SITUATION
I JUST DID HOURS OF RESEARCH AND CAME TO THE COLCLUSON THAT SANJI GOT KO AND I WILL NO LONGER ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

:fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah:
You are as not even the fanbase are overreacting as you are as translator didn't even talked about it being that case especially into the fight Sanji is fighting back and even with Zoro. If they are saying 'Sanji vs King and Queen' then he wasn't 'knockout' if the fight is continuing even before Zoro arrived.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
lol dont be

Literally : "Z & S each attack King & Queen with a big technique"

Now dont quote me on Z attacks K and S attacks Q coz it doesn't say that. It just says 1 vs 1. Ask the spo provider if you want more details, he is the one describing the pictures
thank you man but it doesnt matter any more sanji got ko'd this arc is over oda does it again give sanji shining moment then take it all back 1 panel later

:risitasad:

Zoro is entering the pathetic category alongside sanji.

"if we win this we'll be closer to making luffy the king of the pirates" really?

What happen to your fucking ambition? That's just like ace x whitebeard all over again.
Nothing pathetic here. They are the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. They are equals and of course they defeat top guys of enemy crew while Luffy beats captain being Kaido.

The difference after Marineford is Luffy knew he needed to stop sailing and spend 2 years training. Agree with the post TS sentiment. It's tough to make his environment i.e his cast grow when half of them have been gone 4-5 years in the manga
Yeah but that was power-wise. Luffy before Ace and after Ace, except training, did not change.
Well the Strawhats already had their Luffy awakening moment, now it´s time for Momo.

But Oda has turned Luffy post-TS from a idealistic but still layered character into a one-dimensional plot device pretty much who is just supposed to say the right things at the right time and do the right things at the right time.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
THINK ABOUT IT YOU IDIOTS WHY WOULD SANJI LET KING ATTACK ZORO IF HE WAS NOT PASSED OUT

SANJI WAS PROTECTING ZORO THE WHOLE TIME BUT NOW HE NOT??

ITS SO CLEAR AS NIGHT THAT SANJI IS PASSED OUT

YOU THINK I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN REALLY? IF I WASNT 100% SURE I WOULDNT OVER REACT LIKE THIS BUT I AM POSSITIVE THIS SHIT HAPPEN AND ODA ONCE AGAIN FUCKING HATES SANJI

thank you man but it doesnt matter any more sanji got ko'd this arc is over oda does it again give sanji shining moment then take it all back 1 panel later

:risitasad:
He wasn't KO if he fighting with them throughout the chapter and even before Zoro arrives. Your taking this too much when 2 vs 1 fights (3 YCs) is not easy fight, but doesn't mean Sanji is done fighting if spoilers talked about him fighting still.

Status
Not open for further replies.