Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doffy can attack and use his strings accordingly

So landing a kick and landing parasite just after is likely hella possible.
It's possible but I don't think Doffy thinks about getting Luffy caught in Parasite every time he makes a move.

But all in all about Sanji :

- I think Hax sometimes can work in OP : Caesar oxygen ability etc. And once you know about it it is dodgeable or you can mitigate it but if you don’t know about it it can be deadly even if you are not weaker or not a low diff material overall

- Parasite in particular was quite plot driven and used sparsely like all too strong abilities (personality swap etc).

So yeah if Sanji knew about it I’m quite sure he would have fared better against Parasite. And if Oda had wrote a real fight with Doffy magically Doffy wouldn’t have used parasite and the clash would have been different.

No way a base Luffy was miles more mobile, more CoO able, more able to see attacks than Sanji.
Parasite it hax but I don't see how you can counter it akin to Caesar's oxygen-remover. How does knowing Doffy uses strings or even knowing Parasite help you counter it? It's not like you suddenly start sensing the strings that you previously can't sense or anything. Base Luffy isn't faster than Sanji but his COO is certainly better than his. Once again, it's not about mobility; what good is mobility when you can't even perceive the incoming attack?

Wait wait wait wait.
People are bashing Zoro because "he wants to make Luffy PK" instead of beginning of story Zoro that "fuck Luffy, I'm gonna fight Mihawk and get rekt because I'm a selfish little prick"?

Wasn't the TS events a case of all the SH's getting stronger and some enduring some harsh ordeals all to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming the PK? Wasn't all that about the crew putting their dreams on second, to prioritize their captain's? And isn't Luffy part to achieve this and ALSO help his friends achieve their dreams?
Hello?

Look, I'm not such a fan of Zoro, but saying that this final sentence is somehow "out of character" or "not what it should be" is really, REALLY weird.
Wtf is wrong with you people?
They speedread anything that isn't a Zoro fight, I doubt they even know what happened on WCI at all.

Let's just hope zoro vs kaido 2 is gonna happen, otherwise zoro's character got retconed pretty badly in onigashima.
I really don't see how but okay, that's your perspective.

Wait wait wait wait.
People are bashing Zoro because "he wants to make Luffy PK" instead of beginning of story Zoro that "fuck Luffy, I'm gonna fight Mihawk and get rekt because I'm a selfish little prick"?

Wasn't the TS events a case of all the SH's getting stronger and some enduring some harsh ordeals all to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming the PK? Wasn't all that about the crew putting their dreams on second, to prioritize their captain's? And isn't Luffy part to achieve this and ALSO help his friends achieve their dreams?
Hello?

Look, I'm not such a fan of Zoro, but saying that this final sentence is somehow "out of character" or "not what it should be" is really, REALLY weird.
Thank you. This is everything I've been wanting to say.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wait wait wait wait.

Hello?

thank you. it isnt really a group of people. its just one weirdo who thinks that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
his COO is certainly better than his
I don’t think so at all

Sanji has a lot of CoO feats and not bad ones.
How does knowing Doffy uses strings or even knowing Parasite help you counter it?
Concentration.
When you don’t expect something you don’t focus on it. Sanji or other fight likely focus on Doffy body and movement and not on strings that come from above and can trap you.

If you are aware of that you can focus on that too and evade them.

It’s about everything : COO + mobility + speed = you can evade better

At this point I genuinely don't know wtf some of you are reading. 2 Piece, 3 Piece, 1/4 Piece?

Zoro has always fought to make Luffy PK and his single greatest moment completely stems from his desire to make it happen. Some of you latched onto one throwaway line and really can't let it go. And all he needs to do to avenge Yasuie is play a part in orochi's death, it had fuck all to do with Kaido.
Since when was zoro fighting only for luffy's dream, you're just deluded.
Zoro said clearly that he'l make luffy step down from the captain post if he hadn't at least dropped 50000 fishmen with CoC, zoro never considered himself inferior to luffy.

@mly90 @Peroroncino @Marimo_420 @nik87
My fellows, we won. We fucking won. Despites everything, we got our King vs Zoro !!!! It's gonna look godly!!

In Monster, ryuma was interested by a guy named King and defeated cyrano whom he thought was the strongest. And killed a dragon above the capital.

ZKK is confirmed :steef:
Lmao what the fuck you are actually right
Zoro fans should be fucking thanking Oda for giving Zoro King

Status
Not open for further replies.