Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want admins to ban users who have no manners. that goes into the post in the
Spoiler Summaries and Images

room not everyone wants to see stupid comments . I only read spoilers Please don't act like a single cell animal that doesn't know the rules or can't read a book.

Your comments are very rubbish and toxic. Please don't post there again.

And? Just because he’s serous he kills at whims?

you don’t have to be told, you can easily see it in his fights. He holds back and doesn’t go for the kill when he can
He kills anyone who tries to kill him.

But. We're getting further from the main point, which is that the whisky peak fight only proved how fragil the loyality between luffy and zoro was.

No question about it, I'm just advising you that he's biting more than he can chew. And that there's no redemption for him at this point.
Killer can't touch Hawkins at this point. He could cut his left arm, sure, but that won't be enough to destroy Kidd's doll. IMO (given the fact he has to show his most powerful tarot cards) Hawkins will see Killer's determination in his captain winning against Big Mom (even against the odds), will release the straw doll and join the fight with Kidd and Law.

M

mckengrie

I want admins to ban users who have no manners. that goes into the post in the
Spoiler Summaries and Images

room not everyone wants to see stupid comments . I only read spoilers Please don't act like a single cell animal that doesn't know the rules or can't read a book.

Your comments are very rubbish and toxic. Please don't post there again.
True. But no one don't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.