Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fuji would've definitely been mentioned till now if he were to be from Wano. Unless he escaped as a kid or something.
Yeah thats one of my reasons for being disappointed with Wano too. There's still some hope as you showed but it's definitely slim now. Imagine if he saw Oden's execution and the state of the country and that's why he blinded himself? He left to try to get help from the WG/Marines by joining them too? But he only joined the Marines over the TS ofc, so this is already disproven now.

I'm still hoping Oda is gonna divulge into his character fully when the time comes, I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later naturally. Even if he isn't connected to Wano for some reason, but whatever his backstory is and where he is from is bound to be very interesting imo, especially with how great Oda does backstories in OP.

:wonderland::mihugh:

Yeah thats one of my reasons for being disappointed with Wano too. There's still some hope as you showed but it's definitely slim now. Imagine if he saw Oden's execution and the state of the country and that's why he blinded himself? He left to try to get help from the WG/Marines by joining them too? But he only joined the Marines over the TS ofc, so this is already disproven now.

I'm still hoping Oda is gonna divulge into his character fully when the time comes, I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later naturally. Even if he isn't connected to Wano for some reason, but whatever his backstory is and where he is from is bound to be very interesting imo, especially with how great Oda does backstories in OP.

:wonderland::mihugh:
Yeah, I've always felt that Fujitora (probably) not being from Wano is a missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.