Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It will be weird if Zoro uses enma from the start and Sanji has'nt put o nthe raids uit yet so i think he does put it on after he wakes up at the end of the chapter.

then the tag team fight starts next chapter

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

You guys don't think its weird oda gave queen swords? This is why i think the fight will be a tag team because oda randomly just give queen two swords. He also has queen and king fighting together / being next to each other the whole wano arc pretty much.

then queen also show interest in both zoro and sanji implying he will fight both and taket hem down

its the only tag team worthy match because i dont think after this oda will make a tag team match again.

#ONEPIECE1022 spoiler is wild‼️

Sanji get ko'ed by King‼️
Hawkins comfirmed stronger than Kidd. He can easily kill Kidd‼️
Zoro recover and proceed to beat King before his fight against Kaidou‼️

bruh kid is a fodder hawkings neg diff that mf :whitepress:

hawkings couldnt link zoro and luffy but useless captain mid :milaugh:

its the only tag team worthy match because i dont think after this oda will make a tag team match again.
Fujitora and Ryokugyu? Ryokugyu is a womanizer that starves himself (perfect Sanji opponent) and Fujitora is a blind Swordsman with advanced observation (perfect Zoro opponent).

Ryokugyu and Fujitora also have a similar dynamo to previous Zoro and Sanji opponents.

#ONEPIECE1022 spoiler is wild‼️

Sanji get ko'ed by King‼️
Hawkins comfirmed stronger than Kidd. He can easily kill Kidd‼️
Zoro recover and proceed to beat King before his fight against Kaidou‼️

bruh kid is a fodder hawkings neg diff that mf :whitepress:

hawkings couldnt link xiro and luffy but useless captain mid :milaugh:
And then he woke up from his dream

Status
Not open for further replies.