Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull is very obviously a future Sanji opponent.
The question is whether Zoro will fight Kizaru or Fujitora. I’m leaning Fujitora just because he has a dynamic with Ryokugyu that seems similar to previous opponents’ dynamic.

I think Kizaru will be Akainu’s Vergo, meaning he goes down before the main fights.
Post automatically merged:

:josad: he flipped the ship and side lined the meme pirates for the arc for good 50 chapters, that counts right?
Pell could do that.

Greenbull is very obviously a future Sanji opponent.
The question is whether Zoro will fight Kizaru or Fujitora. I’m leaning Fujitora just because he has a dynamic with Ryokugyu that seems similar to previous opponents’ dynamic.

I think Kizaru will be Akainu’s Vergo, meaning he goes down before the main fights.
Post automatically merged:

Pell could do that.
I think Kizaru will simply retire by EOS, no major death for him. If anyone, Aokiji might die.

Me, @Paperchampion23 , @Tejas , @Steven , @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS , @Hanzo hattori , @Bounty and @Sentinel during reading this:

BM and Ulti beeing knocked out make sense, however this give me hope that Pageone(without awakening) come back and WsW and Sasaki showing awakening new forms.
Would really hype me if they come back with awakening, since awakening is rare and only big shots having awakening(Doffy and Kata), it would proof that at least WsW and Sasaki play at the high lvl of pirates.

Doffy crew: Had one awakenend user(Doffy)
Kaido crew: Have six awakenend user(Kaido,King,Queen,Jack,Wsw and Sasaki)(ofc if the theory about them having awakening is true).

In case my theory about YC4lvl having awakening would be true.
:cheers: I hope they have awakening Sasaki wants to make Denjiro pay and he didn't even use haki and WW was really confident that he can fight a calamity if WW is capable of pushing Jinbei to high-high or extreme diff then it means he is above Snack no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.