Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who's dissapointed that Zoro and Sanji are "only" fighting a Yonko commander 1 and 2 has their head stuck up their ass. This is actually HUGE for both of them. Yonko commanders clashed evenly with admirals and hawkeyes in marineford. Kizaru was scared of a YC1. Beating these opponents puts those two among the strongest in the world.

Every Yc1 has some combat trait that makes them special/hax except King

Katakuri: adv. CoO + CoC
Marco: hax af regen and shockwaves (possibly internal damage?)
Beckman: genius level IQ (highest in East Blue which is literally larger than Earth)

King: fire attacks (something that literally everyone has at this point)
:shame:
Maybe he has and oda hasn't just revealed it yet? We haven't seen him do much yet so i think we should wait before jumping to any conclusions.

Beckman: genius level IQ (highest in East Blue which is literally larger than Earth)

His race probably has some special ability.
Maybe he can stretch his limbs like rubber.

So what would be so curious about the F6? I'm curious what you think
My guess is you technically see them down, and maybe there is dialogue indicating it, but something in the art depicts them as either recovering or not exactly down yet, whatever that may be.

I usually don't assume the Korean spoilers are 100% accurate in description, as sometimes he totally mischaracterizes a chapter scene. When Redon posts however he's pretty much 10/10 on track when describing a scene. So if he says it's "curious" as in "weird" or "off", then that's what I assume tbh.

Fire users are all goats

Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Akainu, Ace :datas: :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Current Sanji > Doflamingo
Doflamingo is below Jack, equal being optimistic

Anyone who's dissapointed that Zoro and Sanji are "only" fighting a Yonko commander 1 and 2 has their head stuck up their ass. This is actually HUGE for both of them. Yonko commanders clashed evenly with admirals and hawkeyes in marineford. Kizaru was scared of a YC1. Beating these opponents puts those two among the strongest in the world.
For real. Earlier in Wano people were legit wondering if Zoro and Sanji coud even take on King and Queen, since Luffy had struggled so much with Katakuri and it seemed like a pretty big jump for both of them.

Now opinions have shifted and we have people thinking Zoro low diffs King, gimme a break lmao

King special area will be recovery, strength, and fire. He is a ancient zoan.

My guess is you technically see them down, and maybe there is dialogue indicating it, but something in the art depicts them as either recovering or not exactly down yet, whatever that may be.

I usually don't assume the Korean spoilers are 100% accurate in description, as sometimes he totally mischaracterizes a chapter scene. When Redon posts however he's pretty much 10/10 on track when describing a scene. So if he says it's "curious" as in "weird" or "off", then that's what I assume tbh.
A Straw Hat fight being sandwiched between another Straw Hat (Robin's fight between Franky's) feels offsetting. I'd think the format would go:

Ulti
(Gap)
Sasaki
Black Maria
Page One's "real fight"
Who's-Who's "real fight"

For real. Earlier in Wano people were legit wondering if Zoro and Sanji coud even take on King and Queen, since Luffy had struggled so much with Katakuri and it seemed like a pretty big jump for both of them.

Now opinions have shifted and we have people thinking Zoro low diffs King, gimme a break lmao
Some people can not be satisfied no matter what.

Bruh, seriously lol...

Hybrid Queen is in trouble already with Base Sanji.

I expected RS Sanji to get a CoA boost to put Queen down, but at this point it might not even be necessary lol. That fat bozo is a legit embarassment.
But COA boost will still prove my claim that Sanji requires a power up to beat Queen.

Queen has been underwhelming though..that we can both agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.