Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese readers believe the title refers to Yamato. うずうず is literally used by another character to describe Yamato's state of mind in the chapter.
If Oda wanted it to be vortex/whirlwind I think he would chosen the kanji form 渦.
Also it's weird to use it for Nami because fighting style when she is much more associated to lightning post-timeskip and she hit ulti with a lighting whip that chapter.
Would it be possible that "uzu" ascribes both Yamato and Nami?

Stop it better. 99% of fans are stupid idiots. Just let them remember you now and then you will laugh.
Not trying to even sound like an ass but the last 40 chapters of this raid, I've had users here constantly flame me for my views only for them to see what i mean after the fact.

I never speak in absolutes and I always question Oda's intent for laying hints down or his consistent patterns. Whether it's matchups, the state of certain characters, or just pure speculation people always seem to give me some absolute answers with nothing instead of counterpoints to speculation.

That's why this spoiler thread has been funny to me, because I was always arguing Zoro vs King and more recently arguing the state of the F6, and now both seem to be supported by the spoilers. And I'm also wrong about shit too, so this isn't because I'm always right or anything. I just don't get how people can say "x thing ISNT or IS happening" without a shred of evidence.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:steef::steef:
If Hybrid looking badass like this,how pls his awakening form looking later.
The fight already start good, Zoro directly use all his swords and CoA, usually this mean for many opponents to get one shot but King endure it in Base,it can't start better for us!!
i don't think awakening is a form, just like the jailers in impel down

Oda is not going to take a top 15 most popular character, one that hasn’t been seen in over 10 years, and have their penultimate moment in the series be getting offscreened by other commander(s) to hype other characters.
Marco being used like that doesn't mean it's bad, i think it's the opposite, and it doesn't mean he wont get more feats until the end of the arc.

Would it be possible that "uzu" ascribes both Yamato and Nami?
Could be. She technically did itch to fight Ulti too. Yamato is certain because it was literally used to describe her in the chapter.
But I believe if this was supposed to be the Nami's chapter Oda would have chosen another title that is much more clearly about her. Robin, Chopper and Jinbe title chapters are extremely clear to every reader. Now that's just my opinion.:kayneshrug:

Not trying to even sound like an ass but the last 40 chapters of this raid, I've had users here constantly flame me for my views only for them to see what i mean after the fact.

I never speak in absolutes and I always question Oda's intent for laying hints down or his consistent patterns. Whether it's matchups, the state of certain characters, or just pure speculation people always seem to give me some absolute answers with nothing instead of counterpoints to speculation.

That's why this spoiler thread has been funny to me, because I was always arguing Zoro vs King and more recently arguing the state of the F6, and now both seem to be supported by the spoilers. And I'm also wrong about shit too, so this isn't because I'm always right or anything. I just don't get how people can say "x thing ISNT or IS happening" without a shred of evidence.
It doesn't matter if you were right or wrong about something, logic is important. Logic in reasoning. And I think you have it. Very few people thought the F6 would stand up. Or at least very few people did not like how they "lost". And you think. These idiots do not feel One Piece itself, they are not on the wave of Oda. (soon fans of Kid will be crying when will be Kid VS Ulti and they understand that they are idiots)

OKay he was a shitty drawer what does that got to do with anything? Like I already said the content was good. Do you disagree that the content was good? Was AOT writing terrible throughout the whole series?

Okay Oda is a good drawer, who cares? The content of One Piece is trash! Literally people just running around doing absolutely nothing for majority of the content.
Mangaka spend most time drawing, how is he burnt out?
That´s not the issue.

Ok bye then.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It is without a doubt become Fairy Tail level. Base Luffy is 1 v 1 Hyrbid Kaido. Sanji all of a sudden neds to defeat QUeen even though he has struggled with way weaker opponents. Zoro let us give him a senzu bean. Lazy, pathetic, fanservice writing so yes Fiary Tail level.
Really?

Laxus couldn't hurt Mach with lightning as he was a cyborg. Lexus uses red lighting outta nowhere and one shots Mach. We never seen red lightning again, never heard of it before and were never told what makes red lightning different.

That's FT level lol

Could be. She technically did itch to fight Ulti too. Yamato is certain because it was literally used to describe her in the chapter.
But I believe if this was supposed to be the Nami's chapter Oda would have chosen another title that is much more clearly about her. Robin, Chopper and Jinbe title chapters are extremely clear to every reader. Now that's just my opinion.:kayneshrug:
Rethinking "uzu"s meaning now, I feel like Oda would make it more apparent that "uzu" refers to both Nami and Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.