Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Magellan never showed signs of haki… he had strong DF, hax one actually, that people were so afraid of coming close to him… while Hakiless Luffy landed attacks that made Magellan feel some pain…
If that’s the case… then:

1- Marco with Regenerative powers + Shockwave attacks (indicating Advanced arm haki) can damage him from far and get treated if he got poisoned…

2- Beckmann with his Rifle can fight him long distance

3- Katakuri with awakening and pearless donuts and future sight won’t make him get close

4- King as a swordsman I want to believe he can send long ranged slashes…

5- Shiryuu was equal to him back then with no fruit… with fruit he should be stronger..

based on that
Kata lost to a guy who was one-shotted by a Drunk base Kaido.

He fodder.

@playa4321 I definitely vibe with at least WsW and Sasaki coming back based on the spoiler here (we'll see what happens). Certainly awakening seems to be the way to go with them because both were defeated pretty effortlessly by Jinbe/Franky so it give those two the more extreme fights they are known for (at least Franky is), depending on what awakening actually is.

I will say though, that while some people wouldn't like it, Page 1, Ulti, and Black Maria also getting up (doesn't have to be exactly awakening, just recovery) could be beneficial to Nami, Usopp and even Brook and the villains.

Nami didn't really get a fight, so that's interesting. Maybe Ulti's recovery finds that Zeus can't be used the same way or something. Not sure, but imo she'd be the least likely to get up.

Usopp got literally nothing, and ironically Page 1 didn't either. He has zero named moves. Usopp got absolutely nothing new to his arsenal or resolve, outside of a flashbang move he used on P1 right before BM took him out. This I can see occurring, and it should. Usopp shouldn't be shafted.

Black Maria is an odd one. I wouldn't want to downplay Robin's feat, but I do find it interesting Oda never showed Black Maria's 3rd zoan form. I'm not even convinced the one she showed was her hybrid. It was unlike any other hybrid in the series, where it's literally just her full top half body and a full zoan spider below. Not to mention they are 2 separate entities. What's that about? Anyway, could give Brook something if Oda wanted.

Just my thoughts on that, I know people want to move onto the calamities but I still personally think it's beneficial for the arc/series as a whole to deliver proper fights for the crew. I'm still of a mindset that Chopper will get a new form and fight someone soon as well or Yamato comes back down from the roof if Luffy tells her to. Maybe this leads to either fighting Jack or something. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.