• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im talking zoro knows basic coc but he doenst know coc coating simple
fishman comment on luffy using coc confirms it
zoro didn t know what kaido was talking about is coating attacks in coc
zoro did it since he said he put everything into that attack
Then we don't even have to argue, lol. I was talking about CoC coating in my first point when @LadyVados said that Zoro can use it consciously now. We both agree with each other on this point. :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎
I love this move.

Personally, i would like to see Franky dealing with Sasaki without Shogun.
What do u think? @Jew D. Boy
As a hypothetical, yeah, I’d love to see some more wrestling shit like he did with Senor Pink. Sasaki and the others are confirmed donezo, though, so I just don’t think we’re gonna spend any more time on them :luuh:

Tbh, I think we are going to get a mini flashback for Jinbe if WsW isn't down. If Oda decides he wants to tackle the whole meaning behind Nika/Sun Pirates thing now (since it never was addressed), then we may get a real meaning behind Jinbe's dream
man you need to take break from all these takes which make sense and enjoy the wholesome stupidity of a forum with popcorn in your hand.

Just like this::pepecorn:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
So you think Mihawk attack power won't match up to Zoro in their fight?
It is not about attack power, Mihawk might as well have it higher than Zoro.
The issue is that Mihawk cannot land a clean hit on Kaido as easily as Zoro did.
In Zoro vs Mihawk, AP is not the issue, if they hit each other cleanly, it is over.
The goal will be who gets to hit cleanly first and tbh idk how Mihawk would deal with Asura.
For now he gets the benefit of the doubt but we will see if Asura will be used at all against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.