Dreams you've had

Banchi

yawn-together
I’ve never even been on one, and I didn’t particularly care about them in my conscious mind, they were just ALWAYS in the subconscious somehow :emohiyo:
Maybe you were a member of hell's angels in a past life, and your subconscious is actually a dimensional portal void of circumstance. Apparently I was a prime minister of Canada so ya know

Dreamt about a child, a little girl probably 12 year old. In real life i didn't know her. In my dream i was frantically looking for her as she told me before that she had to go to another country/province to live with her parents.

I chased her to the airport. As the time of her departure came nearer, i found her and i hugged her fiercely not wanting to let go. To this day i'm sure that in that dream, i strangely had strong romantic feelings for her, a little girl. Suddenly the both of us were at a grass field, holding hands near a beautiful lake. The dream ended and i woke up remembering it clearly. I didn't know her but that romantic feeling and that relationship i remembered i had in that dreams really startled me.

Queen fans i come with a funky prophecy

Today i dreamt of Queen turning thin..and he looked ominous as all hell came down on earth unfortunately my dream ended as my bladder was about to overflow.:usoprice:

Sanji fans brace for impact

:finally::finally:

I have had two weird dreams that stand out in my mind.

First, as a kid, I remember dreaming in black and white. For some reason I needed to find my blue mittens. I was searching a pile of mittens but everything was In shades of gray. The matter was so pressing and I was definitely panicking. When I woke up I realized if everything was in black and white I could have grabbed any pair of mittens.

Second when I was in college. I had a dream that my dorm was turned into a horse stable. I decided to just go with it and slept on the hay. My friends were kind of enough to visit me and bring me apples and sugar cubes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
One of the weirdest dreams I remember was a good long while ago now, but I dreamt I was back in school and there was some sort of school prom in the Gym Hall.

Of course I don't remember all of the details, but I remember the main event which was that I had a magical piece of tape (just ordinary cheap tape that only sticks for a short amount of time) that I could apply to my private parts. And when I did I would zoom around in the building, it was kinda like a magnet being attracted to it's polar opposite, though the magnetic pull were undiscernable.

I would become so mad when someone stole the piece of tape from me because I wanted to zoom around the building some more

Lmfao let's not just move on from that.

How did you train the sheep ? What the fuck did they do against zombies ?
this lad hasn't watched Shawn The Sheep... such an unsophisticated thing to say

Post automatically merged:

Fighting a cyborg with an umbrella and I actually won.

I almost always fight something in my dreams and have cases of lucid dreaming (dreams where you know you're dreaming and everything feels real). Sometimes it's frightening.
sometimes i wake up..and go back to the plot of the dream again just to dream about it more and it actually works!