Dreams you've had

this lad hasn't watched Shawn The Sheep... such an unsophisticated thing to say

Post automatically merged:

sometimes i wake up..and go back to the plot of the dream again just to dream about it more and it actually works!
Yeah, I don't wanna fight that cyborg again. I remember I was just taking shelter in a skyscraper from the rain. Then some soldiers went in there trying to fight that thing, were defeated and then he came to kill me, but I hit his weakspot, defeated him and ran tf out of the skyscraper. Then I woke up.

What kind of cheat code do you have and where did you download it?
its called Inzi's whimsical dreams 101 you can download it on SOFTONIC use the code BLEAKDAYS22
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I don't wanna fight that cyborg again. I remember I was just taking shelter in a skyscraper from the rain. Then some soldiers went in there trying to fight that thing, were defeated and then he came to kill me, but I hit his weakspot, defeated him and ran tf out of the skyscraper. Then I woke up.
you know sometimes your dreams remain in your memory

my shishisonson dream is no different but there is one thing i can't put my hand on ..was it the guy was too fat or was my blade that blunt

i also remeber myself being half naked and drenched in sweat in hot summer vibes near the houss ..and something vague about a gangsta fight and someone messing with my sisters friends (fuggin cringe ) but i cant help but feel nostalgic coz haven't had any good ones lately

Banchi

yawn-together
One of the weirdest dreams I remember was a good long while ago now, but I dreamt I was back in school and there was some sort of school prom in the Gym Hall.

Of course I don't remember all of the details, but I remember the main event which was that I had a magical piece of tape (just ordinary cheap tape that only sticks for a short amount of time) that I could apply to my private parts. And when I did I would zoom around in the building, it was kinda like a magnet being attracted to it's polar opposite, though the magnetic pull were undiscernable.

I would become so mad when someone stole the piece of tape from me because I wanted to zoom around the building some more
That sounds like something you would want to catch on tape nudge nudge
Fighting a cyborg with an umbrella and I actually won.

I almost always fight something in my dreams and have cases of lucid dreaming (dreams where you know you're dreaming and everything feels real). Sometimes it's frightening.
Sleep is the cousin of death
I've had lucid dreams before and they always end in me flying when becoming aware of it

Dreamt that I was at some kind of Crime Syndicate Mansion and was raiding the place with a few people. There were traps everywhere and I fought a whole lot of creepy people including, but not limited to a killer clown looking like Pennywise. Ofc this was another lucid dream and everything felt real. In the end I was injured and fell to the ground and that‘s when I woke up.

Banchi

yawn-together
I had a weird dream last night where throughout the span of about 15 years (there were subtitles saying so like it was a movie) the town I was in would suffer through a plague of these little worm fellows that would rain from the sky and eat people alive.

I guess watching too many movies fucks up with your head
I was a detective and i went to my brother's wedding
We don't get along apparently
The night before the wedding i saw the bride having sex with our cousin and filmed it, beat up my brother and then showed him the sex clip
Next morning at the wedding we found a women seriously injured and sent her to hospital
A serial killer that i shot and fell in water after he had killed my partner/slash girlfriend and thought was dead called me and said he's here and it was him
I went to visit the women at the hospital and saw that the women was dead
I realized that she had been ra*** but that wasn't the case when i found her and when i brought it up the 2 doctors closed the door and attacked me
I woke up after i got hit in the head with an iron pipe

I had a powerful dream tonight.

Basically layers of dreams upon dreams being added up and forming a pile.

I was dreaming weird stuff and meanwhile standing in that dream in that dream I was dreaming something else and the loop continued. The dream in the dream in the dream in the dream.

I had a little fever but this was wild.

Funny how they looked realistic too but I was semi realizing I was in a dream each time.