Dreams you've had

Banchi

yawn-together
Had a dream tonight where IT came in and displayed much more brutal happenings to the kids he killed such as one having their face in a washing machine* just for their eyes to melt or having another have his limbs changed in different places (ie legs for arms which was freaky) just to go through an obstacle course filled with spikes. IT also totally left before all that so I don't know if it was me doing the dirty work or not at that point.

*it operated like a washing machine but it was small enough to fit the kids head, so I'm not really sure what it was.

Weird ones like my body got cut in half by Texas massacre guy (weird thing is i genuinely feel that) , and get spooked by my country ghost called Kuntilanak. And seeing the world ends just like 2012 movie.
Yeah, I got killed with a chainsaw in one of my dreams, too. I fell to the ground and then I woke up. But I felt it, too.

Those are terrifying dreams -_-...

I had a dream where I was in this nerdy girl's home and then out of nowhere Dead Bodies started showing up with their body parts ripped off around her with the implications that she killed them

I had this dream a few days ago and I still don't know what it means

Yeah, I got killed with a chainsaw in one of my dreams, too. I fell to the ground and then I woke up. But I felt it, too.

Those are terrifying dreams -_-...
Did you ever dream about playing a Mafia game in an actual Mafia context IRL? So in a real criminality context I mean.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Out of the dreams I remember I don’t think I was killed in any. Though I fell from stairs, fell in a puddle or fell from my bed in a couple of such dreams. I’d generally just wake up and drink some water.

Apart from that I often see dead family members or friends whom I have spent time, making appearances in my dreams.