SAJJJI FAGS SAY SANJI = MARCO

MARCO HOLD OFF KING QUEEN FOR 20+ CHAPTERS LAUGHING AND SHIT
:kobeha:
KING AND QUEEN TEAM UP FOR 0.001 SECONDS AND SANJI FAINTS
MZ WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YALL AND YALL BETRAYED HIM
SAJJI FANS CLOWNS IN BOTH WAYS
Heck Marco survived the PayBack War counting on the likes of Vista and Jozu shit...

There's a limit to everything I mean.

If Marco can likely survive a Gura Teach onslaugh I wonder why Sanji should attain to deplete his stamina right now. Let's see what the man shows first before coming up with such bold claims. xd

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I said that IF Kaku is much stronger than Jabra because he uses swords, Jabra is fits this gap by using Tekkai while moving
kaku was close to jyabura before he recieved his fruit.

base kaku (2200) >~ jyabura (2180)
base kaku + swords >~ jyabura df with moving tekkai
df kaku + swords > base kaku + swords >~ jyabura df with moving tekkai.

idk how this is complex to understand.

then why didn't he just go up the Holy Land and kill the Celestial Dragons? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Imagine how funny it would be if we get WAY MORE IMPORTANT chapters than this one by the end of the series, like the reveal of One Piece itself, and this fucking chapter of a tag team between Zoro and Sanji is the top one

:laughmoji:
because 3 admiral +sengoku+garp+akainu+all cp+SSG+Kong +gorosei+im you understand?

The Doriki system was there to show in an explicit way how the CP9 members ranked in terms of their strength. Oda didn't include it for it to be utterly irrelevant only because you guys spend your time overcomplicating it with eight thousand nuances so you won't accept that he portrayed Sanji to be way closer to Zoro than you want, even though that narative has been there forever both directly and indirectly.

When you have the guys uncapable of catching a bigger dinosaur than the other, or Mohji and Cabaji arguing like them and fighting to a draw, or their zombies clashing equally, now both taking on Kaido's strongest men, being repeated as two big shots and Luffy's wings, and so on you may get the hint that they may not be equally strong, but way closer than you want to accept.
If what you said is true then why didn't the power level include Kaku's swords? Why would Oda give Kaku a DF right before they face the straw hats and have him grow stronger by improving his skills with his new DF? Kaku at the end of the battle was much stronger than he was at the beginning.

I am just enjoying how people never learn. Through out this story the most hated character has being sanji amongst the protags. And for some reason he is also the most underestimated character. Yet oda continues to prove all the goofs wrong and they still fail to listen . Or learn to read for some reason . First killer is stronger than sanji . Now I see threads with rs sanji vrs drake and Hawkins:) very soon yall would not know what thread to open . Wano is not done keep cool and enjoy what is about to happen . The sanji show has only started :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.