Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Technically the fights are just the bonus of One Piece's plot, its main forte is its incredible world building.

If Ohara's theory is true, Oda is truly a fucking genius at making world buildings, definitely.
There is a lot to it aside from Ohara's theory too. Did you read about the King Joyoboyo shit we were discussing about? Fucking crazy ass mf this Oda.

Exactly. Technically the fights are just the bonus of One Piece's plot, its main forte is its incredible world building.

If Ohara's theory is true, Oda is truly a fucking genius at making world buildings, definitely.
I think Nika looking a Shandian, also having same name as Joy Boy, makes most of it a done deal, even if there are some shaky parts of the theory in which he pushes too much.

G

Gorosei Informer

Will of Shan.D.ia? Clan of Shan.D.ia?

:lulz:

All those people who said Skypeia is "filler" and to skip it, same with Thriller Bark, sigh...I can't wait for Foxys arc to actually become more important too since Davy Back Fights are historic and were said to originate from the Beehive/Pirate HQ island that Blackbeard is on now too!

:saden::kaidowhat::mihanha::nicagesmile:

https://tredawakandan.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F182888314182
I'm just randomly posting stuff I found and remembered anyway lol. That Indonesian King Joyboy Jayabaya whatever died at 18 right? Wasn't that the same for Tutankhamun too? I wonder if that is connected somehow? OP has a lot of Egyptian influence especially with Alabasta ofc and I saw a theory that Imu is based on Imhotep and is after Vivi for this reason too:

Will of Shan.D.ia? Clan of Shan.D.ia?

:lulz:

All those people who said Skypeia is "filler" and to skip it, same with Thriller Bark, sigh...I can't wait for Foxys arc to actually become more important too since Davy Back Fights are historic and were said to originate from the Beehive/Pirate HQ island that Blackbeard is on now too!

:saden::kaidowhat::mihanha::nicagesmile:

https://tredawakandan.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F182888314182
I'm just randomly posting stuff I found and remembered anyway lol. That Indonesian King Joyboy Jayabaya whatever died at 18 right? Wasn't that the same for Tutankhamun too? I wonder if that is connected somehow? OP has a lot of Egyptian influence especially with Alabasta ofc and I saw a theory that Imu is based on Imhotep and is after Vivi for this reason too:

The fact that people say to skip Skypeia, the arc that represents One Piece best with the sense of adventure, romanticism and dreams, just underlines that those people at least do not get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.