Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda, wank the shit outta King please
Wan King confirmed! Seriously though, come on Oda, it's been too long for King! Stop making him a Smoothie 2.0! But at least he's not another Snack though...He really needs his all out solo fight and to showcase his hybrid already. He needs to be given the same glory Katakuri and ironically Marco got in the past and now too.

:gokulaugh::nicagesmile::king:

I'm anxiously waiting for the end of that fight. I had hoped Robin could unleash CoA haki originally.
Yeah same here, but at least we got what we did get ofc! It's strange that she doesn't have haki usage and thus mastery, considering she's been around for at least 30 years and was on the run and fighting for her life since she was 8.

I was really hoping this would be the arc where the remaining SHs would start unlocking haki and prepare for the endgame. Usopp could have used COA to try and tank Ulti better and not take as much damage. It would have been SO HANDY when he fought Miss Merry Christmas and Mr 4 back in Alabasta and god knows Luffy needed Haki back then vs Crocodile ofc! LOL

I'm hoping all the SHs will show basic CoA Hardening usage and Observation awareness by EOS somehow. Fodders and Vice Admirals have hardening but not most of the SHs who trained for 2 years too, really?

I like someone's idea on here that Jinbei will help teach Robin Fishman Karate, to help her master it from his own experience and mastery of it ofc, but she has no excuse not to have Haki with the likes of the Monster Trio and Jinbei with her now. 2 years with the Revolutionaries, Sabo was concerned about her not being strong enough and needing to learn Ryusoken but they didn't actualy teach her to use haki?
Seth was really frustrated about Robin in this regard and its completely understandably why imo. I love the concept of Haki but I do think it appeared too late and its causing far too many problems now in hindsight. It was needed too due to Logias especially and such, for top tiers without DFs to be top tier fighters as well and counter DF users generally but it's caused so many problems now too.

:lusalty::robinsweat:

Man I remember that zoro haters often downplaying zoro fainted after he beat kamazo saying he is weak or something...and now sanji face the same situation....i think karma is indeed a bitch lol....
Its not even the same situation, sanji fought king and hybrid queen while nerfed zoro with 2 swords fought injured killer without his normal weapons, sanji got up the same chapter and zoro got up the next one i think. you cant compare the two because the situations are different completely

Wan King confirmed!

:gokulaugh:

Yeah same here, but at least we got what we did get ofc! It's strange that she doesn't have haki usage and thus mastery, considering she's been around for at least 30 years and was on the run and fighting for her life since she was 8.

I was really hoping this would be the arc where the remaining SHs would start unlocking haki and prepare for the endgame. Usopp could have used COA to try and tank Ulti better and not take as much damage. It would have been SO HANDY when he fought Miss Merry Christmas and Mr 4 back in Alabasta and god knows Luffy needed Haki back then vs Crocodile ofc! LOL

I'm hoping all the SHs will show basic CoA Hardening usage and Observation awareness by EOS somehow. Fodders and Vice Admirals have hardening but not most of the SHs who trained for 2 years too, really?

I like someone's idea on here that Jinbei will help teach Robin Fishman Karate, to help her master it from his own experience and mastery of it ofc, but she has no excuse not to have Haki with the likes of the Monster Trio and Jinbei with her now. 2 years with the Revolutionaries, Sabo was concerned about her not being strong enough and needing to learn Ryusoken but they didn't actualy teach her to use haki?
Seth was really frustrated about Robin in this regard and its completely understandably why imo. I love the concept of Haki but I do think it appeared too late and its causing far too many problems now in hindsight. It was needed too due to Logias especially and such, for top tiers without DFs to be top tier fighters as well and counter DF users generally but it's caused so many problems now too.

:lusalty:
No, I want The Mid Trio to surpass Shank's Veterans whom are Hakimen without haki purely as a Fuck you to Haki

Fuck Haki and everything about it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wan King confirmed! Seriously though, come on Oda, it's been too long for King! Stop making him a Smoothie 2.0! But at least he's not another Snack though...He really needs his all out solo fight and to showcase his hybrid already. He needs to be given the same glory Katakuri and ironically Marco got in the past and now too.

:gokulaugh::nicagesmile::king:

:lusalty::robinsweat:
I expect Brook to change objective and deal with another powerful opponent. That would be a treat if truly occurred.

G

Gorosei Informer

No, I want The Mid Trio to surpass Shank's Veterans whom are Hakimen without haki purely as a Fuck you to Haki

Fuck Haki and everything about it
Lmfao I can understand, respect and even agree with that sentiment. If they beat Shanks crew without Haki I will be so heavily emotionally conflicted LMFAO!

But yeah, fuck Haki generally too at least, I always preferred Devil Fruits and also some of the other unique and strange/creative fighting styles in OP.

mihawk wasn't even looking at vista, he was looking at luffy and thinking about his power to make allies.
If they bring up mihawk asking for postponement remind them that he did that because akainu was about to do his meteor strike melting the ice that they were standing on, that's why they agreed it wouldn't do them any good to keep fighting there.
If mihawks close to yonkos in strength he shouldve been able to flick his wrist on Vista like a drunk kaido who was barely able to stand up did to luffy post wci.

Wasn't he chasing luffy down? Seemed to me like he really wanted him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If mihawks close to yonkos in strength he shouldve been able to flick his wrist on Vista like a drunk kaido who was barely able to stand up did to luffy post wci.

Wasn't he chasing luffy down? Seemed to me like he really wanted him.
like big mom couldn't flick her wrist to deal with jinbe?

Status
Not open for further replies.