Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that just i thought you conveniently left out the part where mihawk is looking at luffy and thinking about his ability to make allies all while clashing with vista without even looking
Nah wasn't worth showing. I was simply pointing out the ease and casualty that Vista was handling mihawk. Gotta love when people's headcanon makes them refuses to see logic.

Like I said before. Mihawk wouldve actually had to try to beat Vista.
Could you imagine kaidos chasing someone and wci luffy comes through and blocks his way. One shot and luffys down. and yet kaido just stops and ask luffy for a truce?

Nah wasn't worth showing. I was simply pointing out the ease and casualty that Vista was handling mihawk. Gotta love when people's headcanon makes them refuses to see logic.

Could you imagine kaidos chasing someone and wci luffy comes through and blocks his way. One shot and luffys down. and yet kaido just stops and ask luffy for a truce?
someone on kaido s level
also kaido got disarmed by base neko so shut the fk up buffoon :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

wasn't worth showing because you know you're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.