Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
T-Pein said he's a redirector tho iirc.

Otherwise that's a good list. I'd probably remove a name or two I am not certain of yet and we can go from there. Hopefully with good flips for us and night info we have this in the bag soon.
Ah yeah, he was a redirector. So Dyna is just harvesting abilities now huh.

Well, Destroya is known for bussing his teammates when he's scum, or at least shading them in some way. Maybe players he pushed or shaded?

Welp. If we are to believe this, then there's definitely scum in my town list.

Oh god.
@Lindltaylor @Rej I skimmed through and yes i know @Dr_Professor83 role and hes a good boy.

Im not in the mood to be playing mafia rn, will come back whenever.

Rhea’s role doesnt match what she can do tbh, i know a role that can be SK that can bus drive flavor wise and his name is Red Hot chilly pepper.

Red Hot Chili Pepper can persist inside and pass through flows of electricity, and thus is able to hide inside power wires and quickly travel from one position to another through electrical cables. If Red Hot Chili Pepper holds on to an object, it can turn it into electricity and move it where it desires and if this move is used on a living person, they are also dragged inside the electrical system, electrocuted, and eventually killed, as was the case with Keicho Nijimura

I see no reason for Ratchet not to have outed dest in my opinion so it reeks of SK or indie being content with a mislynch.

On the Other hand Dest was trying to move people away from the Zara Lynch by throwing shade at Dyna D3 and his seemingly scummy abilities and D2-1 moving away from the Zara lynch. The only thing i didnt understand about D1 is why not go for the easier wagons like Mango or Cal tbh.

And with Conqs results he’s probably scum.

I think its best to determine whats more dangerous right now to be honest. If we go by what Dyna is saying then Cult lost their ability to cult.

Anyways im out, either one is fine by me. Vote Lynch Destroya for now.

Peace.

Last edited:
Maybe Ratchet is still cant be sure, Idk.
But, for me after knowing Cal flipped Town and Conq said he invest Cal and the results is Guilty, so yeah why not to put 90% red on Destro. I will vote him until he is lynched as long as I'm still alive
We had all this information on D2 and D3 yet Ratchet still didn't say anything. It's not like we found out anything new this day phase.

@Lindltaylor @Rej I skimmed through and yes i know @Dr_Professor83 role and hes a good boy.

Im not in the mood to be playing mafia rn, will come back whenever.

Rhea’s role doesnt match what she can do tbh, i know a role that can be SK that can bus drive flavor wise and his name is Red Hot chilly pepper.

Red Hot Chili Pepper can persist inside and pass through flows of electricity, and thus is able to hide inside power wires and quickly travel from one position to another through electrical cables. If Red Hot Chili Pepper holds on to an object, it can turn it into electricity and move it where it desires and if this move is used on a living person, they are also dragged inside the electrical system, electrocuted, and eventually killed, as was the case with Keicho Nijimura

I see no reason for Ratchet not to have outed dest in my opinion so it reeks of SK or indie being content with a mislynch.

On the Other hand Dest was trying to move people away from the Zara Lynch by throwing shade at Dyna D3 and his seemingly scummy abilities and D2-1 moving away from the Zara lynch. The only thing i didnt understand about D1 is why not go for the easier wagons like Mango or Cal tbh.

And with Conqs results he’s probably scum.

I think its best to determine whats more dangerous right now to be honest. If we go by what Dyna is saying then Cult lost their ability to cult.

Anyways im out, either one is fine by me. Vote Lynch Destroya for now.

Peace.
Man good call on Chilli Peper. It’s been so long since I watched P4 that I forgot he could drag people through outlets.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
nice narrative twisting but no. i just didnt want someone who just subbed it to claim anything and give you scums the power to kill 2/3 people a night like what happened in nat's game.

I targeted @Juliet , @Lindltaylor , do I have to say what I can do? Some people already know I think. I think @Fruitji knows. I think he even knows my character and if he does then I think I know his.

Back to the lynch, I’m honestly fine with the Dest vote or the Rhea vote. I definitely don’t trust Rhea but it seems like it would be pointless to lie about Dest here. Although Zara literally did almost the same thing with Tobi last phase so that’s something to consider. I just want to lynch whoever is most likely to do most harm to town in a single night/who can tell us the most useful information.
Like I said previously, I know that Rhea is anti-town and I think she's Wolf here, trying to find a mislynch with 'new information'. If wolves have successfully converted each night, they could be closer to a win then we know, so pushing for a mislynch might be their biggest objective this day.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think he’s saying that with Cal/Dest probably being bus driven + your results when you tried to invest Cal that Dest = Scum.
how does that make sense though?
i gave my result waay before i knew about the bd.
we're lynching destro now because of rhea's claims and not mine.

i was actively tunneling and involved in the process of lynching zara. why would i do that if i were scum?

Imagine being Jotaro Kujo and getting lynched over an obvious fake clam of a minor character.

I have three abilities, two actives and one passive. My two actives are fairly decent X-shots that I would rather not reveal, however, I will reveal one if I have to. The other I'd like to keep secret because it's the strongest weapon against Kira, I think.

My passive is called Star Finger and it allows me to reveal any hidden kills or fake WUs in this game. Star Finger told me that Nat was Shigekiyo Yangu and Krogo was Hayato Kawajiri. There has been no fake WUs in the game so far.

Imagine being Jotaro Kujo and getting lynched over an obvious fake clam of a minor character.

I have three abilities, two actives and one passive. My two actives are fairly decent X-shots that I would rather not reveal, however, I will reveal one if I have to. The other I'd like to keep secret because it's the strongest weapon against Kira, I think.

My passive is called Star Finger and it allows me to reveal any hidden kills or fake WUs in this game. Star Finger told me that Nat was Shigekiyo Yangu and Krogo was Hayato Kawajiri. There has been no fake WUs in the game so far.
That looks like a pretty good claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.