Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this thread got 200 pages in 12 hours and other one could only do that in 18 hours. It only got the boost later because of the full summary. This one is clearly superior no matter how you look at it. :kayneshrug:
Out of which 100 pages was mz posting Sanji fainted 🀣
Only during battles xD
Not necessarily, Luffy has the highest eq in the crew, he understood Alabasta problem and Vivi's dilemma, handled Bellamy situation perfectly, understood the Boa' and her sisters's reluctance to show other their backs, understood Sanji's situation in wci, there are many more moments I can't remember.

still doesnt make her speech 5 minutes long. you're actually deluded if you think that.
She passed out, got back up, we had the time to see everyone's reaction when she made her speech and the gifter switching sides, then we saw Nami and usopp running away and Nami talking to Zeus as well

Actually I might be wrong, it's 10 minutes not 5 minutes

No, Zoro doesn't have to fight every character that uses a sword, he could just go for the strongest sword user and defeat him thereby becoming the WSS.

There is a possibility that Mihawk thinks Shanks is stronger than Big Mom and just decided she wasn't worth the challenge.

Like I said, Big Mom rarely uses Napoleon cos everyone bar high and top tiers are worth the hassle.
Luffy????He can't even use simple air slashes loool, he is disqualified.
This is not the same in your eyes? They are fighting with swords right? I already said she is not a swordsman, she can make even electric arrows with Hera, Napoleon is her DF power like Kizaru, boths uses her DFs power to fight, they swords are complement in they DFs powers, is not like Law or Fuji who are swordsman with DF's in complements.

lol Zoro is confirmed a CoC since 11 chapters , and Sanji will be confirmed soon maybe in this arc or the next one. being SN is only because of the bounty not because of the strength.
and no i am not making baseless arguments it is just how Oda shows them being the wings of Luffy.
Rest of SHs are wings too, have fun with your headcanon anyways, Your wing is declining in popularity, talking to you is a waste of time.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
to be fair, we're reaching 940 in one week tho, since it started on wednesday, in fact, it will be in less time than 1010 and with no pics / summaries
all we had in the 1010 one was asura zoro and kaido saying ''you have conqueror's haki too?''

Status
Not open for further replies.