Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Isn't this a thread made to debate about one piece characters? I get why people talk about their personal problems on this thread and I won't judge, I'm just saying that on this thread debating something ridiculous but related to one piece is more logical than debating about something serious that isn't related to one piece

Is my reasoning wrong?
You will learn overtime don’t worry

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@Gol D. Roger
What I said? MonsterZoro>This thread, you get neg diffed:

Hell, Monsterzoro,Final,Conquistador,Peror,Pizza,Yaksha,Kromage,Bango(why Bango wtf, Bangmi I miss you...), Vinsmoke and Shinmentakezo rocking hard lol...

@MonsterZoro
And I you happy with this chapter? As I promise this chapter was your chapter^^
And the provider most like hint few things of this chapter so you can expect more in summary:)
:cheers:
If sanji attack king and queen I will be happy for this chapter

@Gol D. Roger
What I said? MonsterZoro>This thread, you get neg diffed:

Hell, Monsterzoro,Final,Conquistador,Peror,Pizza,Yaksha,Kromage,Bango(why Bango wtf, Bangmi I miss you...), Vinsmoke and Shinmentakezo rocking hard lol...

@MonsterZoro
And I you happy with this chapter? As I promise this chapter was your chapter^^
And the provider most like hint few things of this chapter so you can expect more in summary:)
Damn, i am not even in top 10 :josad:

I'm gonna start learning japanese, i need to learn a third language ASAP. I know it's gonna take me 20 years to learn :kayneshrug:

I have a friend who has been studying it for 3~4 years, he is pretty good already, maybe he can help me out

I'm gonna start learning japanese, i need to learn a third language ASAP. I know it's gonna take me 20 years to learn :kayneshrug:

I have a friend who has been studying it for 3~4 years, he is pretty good already, maybe he can help me out
what if we did a section / thread here on the forum for people that want to learn japanese? and ask for help for those that already know it to give us tips and help us out?

that would be neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.