Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
in my list queen is a fucking fodder who got KO by 2 hits, even monster chopper slow af but can blitzd him, make him bleed
Going by that logic, King is barely veteran level because he got disarmed by Izo, and Jack is even weaker because he got hurt by nameless Sulong Minks.

cant block base sanji kick while king neg diffed rs. gao is fucking massive queen "barely yc4 level"
Queen is the second strongest subordinate of a Yonko. He's YC2 level it's not that too complicated to understand. Let me guess, you also think WsW is equal to Queen?

I never said that King and Queen were equals either lol I think King beats Queen around mid-high diff.

no one gives a shit about your back though just ignore lol
wtf are you even talking about? It's been like 10 days since my hiatus ended, and I remember lots of people welcoming me back.

I don’t know why it’s hard for them to understand lol. The manga literally calls them the strongest rookies.

These dudes are basically trying to argue against Oda lol. They need to just accept it and move on.
Wait did people really see All Of THESE PANELS with a clear juxtaposition too TWO YONKOS and Go "nah there not the strongest ones"

Poor @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 and anyone else who thought Who's Who and Sasaki might come back.:josad:
It's disappointing but oh well. I told people 2 weeks ago that if 1022 shows them down, I'd be OK with it and it would make sense. Who knows what the next 10 chapters brings though. There are still some unfinished plotlines for some of them but of course that doesn't have to be resolved in the context of a battle.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro is Ryuma, Zoro should be using Shusui to carry the legacy of Wano, not Lolden will with Enma what a JOKE

Zoro and Shusui plotline nearly assassinated Zoro's character, his pride
The forced parallel between Zoro and Oden is fucking cringe especially that Zoro is not a bitch ass idiot like Oden and he fought way stronger Kaido than Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.