Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just 'recommended' you to drop OP, not because I didn't wanna hear any criticism but because you don't even like anything about the series so I don't understand what's the point of discussing it so much. If I didn't like to hear anything bad about the series then I would be active on Reddit or something, not here. A lot of people think OP is shit here and I agree with them on some of the points. You're the one who's not understanding what I'm saying.

Also, it was just a recommendation. I wasn't telling that you to do that on gunpoint. 'you're trying to silence me' What are you, a political activist or something?
Your words, "if you dont like the writing of One Piece, then I recommend you to drop it". Now do me a favor, and replace, "writing" with "comments" and replace "ONe Piece" with "worstgen" in that quote and tell me what you find?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can see his regen lasting for a while longer, but on the offensive department it would take a lot of time as well for him to put down King and Queen.
We've seen some of his named moves against their base forms and he's only doing superficial damage like scratches that are childs play for the Ancient Zoans and don't even serve to inconvenience them going forward.
That's why i say it would take some degree of high difficulty to put either King or Queen down, those battles would last for a long time and Marco would have to outlast them and chip at them to have them defeated for good.
severe marco downplay imo.
he wasnt just doing superficial damage. that move was strong enough to send queen flying into the opposite building. if anything he was overpowering the both of them in those clashes at the same time while being nerfed.
at marineford, he was sending kizaru crashing into buildings, aokiji flying etc.
he also clashed with big mom albeit temporarily.

he is more than enough strong offensively to put them down. and there's also a possibility he'd go to the rooftop to fight kaido.

I think Zoro and Sanji will clearly surpass Marco's offensive output in Wano, but Marco will make up with his broken recovery to remain ~ Sanji ( give or take either way small margin ) and not far bellow Zoro.
no. sanji isnt there yet.

the gorosei expected marco to become a yonko and to defeat blackbeard. do you see post wano sanji doing stuff like that?
shanks offered pre marineford marco a place on his crew. do you see post wano sanji getting such offers from shanks?

as i said, EoS sanji or even the sanji that's gonna fight in that war, surpasses marco. and that war is like 2-3 arcs away. but post wano? i dont think so.
for the record, i think post wano zoro is only slightly above marco (give or take) so you should see where im coming from.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@Shisui_038
and there is another difference about yamato vs kaido and the supernova than kaido wanted to kill them (supernoves) while with yamato he wants than she become the shogun
Kaido said he wasn't gna go easy on her.
Let's be honest here, Kaido went easy on the rooftop 5. If he wanted em dead, they would be dead. He could have easily awaken and put everyone in a blender so please don't preach to me about how he wanted to kill the SNs when a part of him still wanted them to join him and conquer the world.

Hypothetically speaking, If the anime shows Law teleporting him mid-attack, will you accept that you were wrong and he really did teleport him or will you just discard it as filler?
I go by the manga. The manga didn't show him teleporting or even hint at it. We all know the anime will make changes or add in new information. Something it's good and other times it's bad. The anime gave batman haki against Luffy. I thought that was dumb. That doesn't mean he can use that power in the manga.

G

Gorosei Informer

They nerfed my boy chaos knight hard @Lone Laguna Espada :crazwhat:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...eath_08.mp3/revision/latest?cb=20201010190906

That's a damn shame, he's so much fun to play once he gets rolling and yet he can't even farm well and has to rely on support and snowballing. Pretty playing a one man army, chaotic knight of hell/one of the 4 knights of the apocalypse and even Headless Horseman all at the same time lol. With an awesome Scottish, Sean Connery type voice/accent to boot!

Icefrog usually makes controversial changes but this patch is probably one of the most craziest he's done so far maybe? I haven't played in a while but I was shocked at some of the changes, I'm quite apphrehensive yet cautiouslyexcited of what he's done with Windranger especially as she's my fave and main. If the global powershot is actually gone, I'm gonna be very sad though.

:pepemotion::crybeard::emohiyo::josad:

Your words, "if you dont like the writing of One Piece, then I recommend you to drop it". Now do me a favor, and replace, "writing" with "comments" and replace "ONe Piece" with "worstgen" in that quote and tell me what you find?
Okay, let's just drop that bs because it ain't going anywhere. I'm just curious as to why you still read and discuss OP even tho you hate it. And before you ask me something like, 'Why do you reply to my comment if you don't like it?', the above is exactly my reason. I'm just curious as to why you still read and discuss OP even tho you hate it. Again, I'm not forcing you at gunpoint to answer this.

I go by the manga. The manga didn't show him teleporting or even hint at it. We all know the anime will make changes or add in new information. Something it's good and other times it's bad. The anime gave batman haki against Luffy. I thought that was dumb. That doesn't mean he can use that power in the manga.
So you will consider it as 'added content' instead of them just being able to analyze the scene better because they're professionals. Okay, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.