Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...eath_08.mp3/revision/latest?cb=20201010190906

That's a damn shame, he's so much fun to play once he gets rolling and yet he can't even farm well and has to rely on support and snowballing. Pretty playing a one man army, chaotic knight of hell/one of the 4 knights of the apocalypse and even Headless Horseman all at the same time lol. With an awesome Scottish, Sean Connery type voice/accent to boot!

Icefrog usually makes controversial changes but this patch is probably one of the most craziest he's done so far maybe? I haven't played in a while but I was shocked at some of the changes, I'm quite apphrehensive yet cautiouslyexcited of what he's done with Windranger especially as she's my fave and main. If the global powershot is actually gone, I'm gonna be very sad though.

:pepemotion::crybeard::emohiyo::josad:
she got a new skill with shard

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So much more fire power yet she hasn't even touched him and is getting smacked around
Pull out the panels of her getting smacked around.

Didn't the strongest Nova had to go G4 to defeat a Number?
Didn't base Yamato one shot a Number?

Like I said, she has more fire power than every one of em:cheers:

Okay, let's just drop that bs because it ain't going anywhere. I'm just curious as to why you still read and discuss OP even tho you hate it. And before you ask me something like, 'Why do you reply to my comment if you don't like it?', the above is exactly my reason. I'm just curious as to why you still read and discuss OP even tho you hate it. Again, I'm not forcing you at gunpoint to answer this.

So you will consider it as 'added content' instead of them just being able to analyze the scene better because they're professionals. Okay, then.
as I said HUNDREDS of times already, I am going to drop one piece after Wano! But y’all fanboys continue with the stupid “you should drop one piece of you don’t like it comment” in order to silence any criticism. That’s what that comment means dude. Even if that wasn’t your intention, that is what that comment means. If you criticise something than you should atomically drop it.

severe marco downplay imo.
he wasnt just doing superficial damage. that move was strong enough to send queen flying into the opposite building. if anything he was overpowering the both of them in those clashes at the same time while being nerfed.
at marineford, he was sending kizaru crashing into buildings, aokiji flying etc.
he also clashed with big mom albeit temporarily.

he is more than enough strong offensively to put them down. and there's also a possibility he'd go to the rooftop to fight kaido.

no. sanji isnt there yet.

the gorosei expected marco to become a yonko and to defeat blackbeard. do you see post wano sanji doing stuff like that?
shanks offered pre marineford marco a place on his crew. do you see post wano sanji getting such offers from shanks?

as i said, EoS sanji or even the sanji that's gonna fight in that war, surpasses marco. and that war is like 2-3 arcs away. but post wano? i dont think so.
for the record, i think post wano zoro is only slightly above marco (give or take) so you should see where im coming from.
Well like your example with Kizaru, sending characters flying doesn't necessarily equate with a lot of damage, and Marco wasn't able to do significant damage that would stick with the two.

The effect of his named moves basically got covered by the basic Ancient Zoan regen.

I think Marco has some stronger named moves, and i am relying on speculation to give Marco the benefit of the doubt due to his overall portrayal to pull through and be able to defeat either King or Queen in an extended battle, but it would take some degree of high difficulty to do so.

The Gorosei did not think of BB or Marco to be on Yonko level, and they brought up the possibility of Marco halting Blackbeard's attempts to conquer Whitebeard's territory with the help of the WB pirates and their allies. Also we know the outcome and it doesn't paint Marco in the light you think the Gorosei claim would.

I agree, Zoro will not be a lot stronger than Marco/Sanji, i think he will be on Benn's level. That means he would win for sure against either Marco or Sanji in a decisive battle, but he'd require a degree of high difficulty to do so.

Post Wano i think they will also be a bit stronger than you'd assume just from seeing their final fights, since they'd get to start out fresh, with all the growth they've experienced in this arc.

So that's why i have :

Luffy ~ Admiral level
Zoro ~ Benn level ( which is inbetween Marco/Admirals )
Sanji ~ Marco level

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
kaido used adv coc to defeat luffy then he try to use against law and zoro but asura stoped and cut him then law and zoro resistive thunder with adv coc and luffy threw him and fought for 20 min (kaido used 80% or more with his power). So hybrid yamato isn't law level (he could cut him)

Luffy>zoro>law>hybrid yamato
Agree to disagree but I'll make sure to tag you once Yamato rough up Kaido worse than the SN did :cheers:

K
I'd say awakening for how we've seen awakening work for paramecias, I also believe that Kaido's dragon form is already the awakening of his fruit, following the koi myth and considering we've been told his fruit is fish-fish one, maybe the fruit is so powerfull bc its useless until you awaken the power then it's OP on a Magicarp - Gyarados manner
kaido is uo uo no mi dragon azure carpkoi is no mithycal animal

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
as I said HUNDREDS of times already, I am going to drop one piece after Wano! But y’all fanboys continue with the stupid “you should drop one piece of you don’t like it comment” in order to silence any criticism. That’s what that comment means dude. Even if that wasn’t your intention, that is what that comment means. If you criticise something than you should atomically drop it.
Stop trying to make you dropping OP some big event dude,no one cares.
You can pretend its only after wano as an excuse to keep trying to make us care. But really no one gives a shit.

Well like your example with Kizaru, sending characters flying doesn't necessarily equate with a lot of damage, and Marco wasn't able to do significant damage that would stick with the two.

The effect of his named moves basically got covered by the basic Ancient Zoan regen.

I think Marco has some stronger named moves, and i am relying on speculation to give Marco the benefit of the doubt due to his overall portrayal to pull through and be able to defeat either King or Queen in an extended battle, but it would take some degree of high difficulty to do so.

The Gorosei did not think of BB or Marco to be on Yonko level, and they brought up the possibility of Marco halting Blackbeard's attempts to conquer Whitebeard's territory with the help of the WB pirates and their allies. Also we know the outcome and it doesn't paint Marco in the light you think the Gorosei claim would.

I agree, Zoro will not be a lot stronger than Marco/Sanji, i think he will be on Benn's level. That means he would win for sure against either Marco or Sanji in a decisive battle, but he'd require a degree of high difficulty to do so.

Post Wano i think they will also be a bit stronger than you'd assume just from seeing their final fights, since they'd get to start out fresh, with all the growth they've experienced in this arc.

So that's why i have :

Luffy ~ Admiral level
Zoro ~ Benn level ( which is inbetween Marco/Admirals )
Sanji ~ Marco level
This chapter literally prove that Sanji isnt Marco Level tho

Status
Not open for further replies.