Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Power scaling in op is mostly based on portrayal, cracker is a third yonko commander and based on big mom and kaido's crews portrayal he is probably around Jack's level of strength
No, that makes absolutely 0 sense. Bounties are portrayal. If Oda wanted them to be comparable, then he'd make their bounties comparable. Cracker is not an opponent with a Billion Berry bounty. They do not have the same portrayal.

Hell, Cracker was introduced as an opponent for Luffy to defeat within 5 chapters with a fight that took less time on page than Jinbei vs Who's Who, while Jack came as a formidable "wall" that the armies of Zou could not break down river 5 days.

And secondly "Third Yonko Commander" does not exist. It is pure fanmade nonsense.

Hyping Zoro is through impressive feats against Yonkos.

Hyping Sanji is through fighting a YC2 that a Yonko shat on, and that previously Zoro intimidated and frightened with a flick of his sword.

And now Zoro is fighting someone who previously shat on Sanji with a casual nameless attack.

Come on. How biased can people can be to be this blind??
Wasn't a tag team attack?

The spoiler states that sanji tried to fight them both at the same time, but got thrown away, probably by a combined attack from the two of them, told chopper to run away and then returned to the fight

The fact that he wasn't one shotted or KOed by queen and king at least puts him higher than 3rd yonko commander level, add the fact that he was blocking all of king's kicks mid air without even flinching and that he was folding queen and pushed him to use his hybrid form and then started dodging all of his attacks

All that combined puts him around king's level of strength, or atleast close to that
The first part is what the spoiler state. It says he "tried" which means he didn't actually fight but got tossed away. There's no statement of a combined attack.

Lol it doesn't. Getting tossed away is no better.
He easily got tossed aside by King as well even when he had the RS on.
He never pushed Queen to use his hybrid.

No it does not.
>King faced RS Sanji and knocked him out in base form.

>Marco (YC1) was able to hold a Yc1 and a Yc2 for a considerable amount of time.

>Sanji (not Yc1) got tossed aside when he tried.

These if backed by the panels invalidated the claim that Sanji is YC1 or even close to Yc1

It would have been way better if Oda had just gone with:

Luffy (with help) vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Who’s Who
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper vs Perospero

Instead, Oda chose to “subvert expectations” by having Chopper only fight a non-serious Zoan Queen off-panel, Big Mom beat Page One for Usopp, and Brook be Robin’s janitor while Jinbe has an easy fight against WsW in which he was never actually threatened. Luckily, most of these still did happen or will happen, but I really hope that Oda isn’t just going to abandon Usopp, Brook, and Chopper for this arc. It still makes no sense for WsW to have the exact same eye tattoo as the Mary’s and not be connected to them. It makes no sense for P1 to have done literally nothing in this raid
I don't think the Tobi Roppo fights were as bad as I was making them. Only the Page One and Ulti fights were horrid. I think we're putting WAY too much stock on the veteran-level characters. Even with COA, they can be beaten by certain characters without it. But yeah, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp getting shafted (as stupid as Ulti recovering from Big Mom's attack was) is the biggest problem.

Not after their final defeats. You went from claiming that WW and Sasaki are back because their defeats weren
t shown or whatever, now that they have been, you're saying that they're returning. The simple reason Oda didn't show the again is because the defeats were already announced.
Who's saying they are returning?

I've literally said for 2 weeks that if 1022 announced their defeats I'd be OK with it, and here we are.

What I'm saying WOULD be weird is if Ulti and Page 1 get again, from Big Mom specific attacks mind you, that it would be really weird if the others didn't get up from Franky, Jinbe or Robin's finishing moves.

Unless we are implying they are far weaker than Ulti/P1 or Jinbe/Robin/Franky are stronger than Big Mom lol

Not after their final defeats. You went from claiming that WW and Sasaki are back because their defeats weren
t shown or whatever, now that they have been, you're saying that they're returning. The simple reason Oda didn't show the again is because the defeats were already announced.
Literally me 2 weeks ago:

Nobody is saying they are returning. If Ulti/P1 get up though that's contention for it for obvious reasons

It would have been way better if Oda had just gone with:

Luffy (with help) vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Who’s Who
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper vs Perospero

Instead, Oda chose to “subvert expectations” by having Chopper only fight a non-serious Zoan Queen off-panel, Big Mom beat Page One for Usopp, and Brook be Robin’s janitor while Jinbe has an easy fight against WsW in which he was never actually threatened. Luckily, most of these still did happen or will happen, but I really hope that Oda isn’t just going to abandon Usopp, Brook, and Chopper for this arc. It still makes no sense for WsW to have the exact same eye tattoo as the Mary’s and not be connected to them. It makes no sense for P1 to have done literally nothing in this raid
How do you know the fights are done? All the straw hats are likely to get a matchup soon.

Usopp vs Jack, Apoo vs Brook, Nami vs Fukurokujo, Chopper vs Pero.

Be patient.

i'm not telling you to drop op, i'm telling you we don't care about you dropping one piece, so stop coming here every week to tell us you are dropping one piece. You expect us to care but we don't. so if you are going to drop it then just do it and stop telling us about it.
Omfg the amount of stupidity among y’all fanboys is getting disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.