Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? while Queen fought Chopper and Sanji, King was fighting Marco in base the whole time without even using his sword, then pushed him to use the same named move he used against Kizaru with an attack aimed at Chopoer lmao, King would murder Katakuri.
King would do jacksquat to katakuri based on what he’s shown lool think about that you’re hyping the guy up based on a fight that was mostly offscreen like bruh……who’s to say they were fighting the whole time and Marco/king weren’t doing something else??? King is powerful but damn Atleast let the guy show some actual feats before we can place him above katakuri cuz rn a lot of what you’re saying is going off of your interpretation I.e head canon

i don't remember telling people i'm quitting one piece just to come back here next week to tell them i'm quitting one piece:choppawhat:
do you know how to read? I only mentioned that because someone asked me to drop one piece. What else am I suppose to say? That I am not dropping one piece? Like I said take your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself since you obviously don’t know how to read

fugi defeated sabo and the high members from revolutanry army while big mom could be defeated by kid (near dead) and law (who has fought against hybrid kaido)
This when i disagree with u, Fuji and Greenbull vs Revos and Sabo, most likely the captains are Vet level, Sabo in YC2 to YC1+ and they was able to damage Fuji.

Now look Kid and Law boths around YC1 range, Kid can stall Sabo and Law defeat all Revos Captains.

King would do jacksquat to katakuri based on what he’s shown lool think about that you’re hyping the guy up based on a fight that was mostly offscreen like bruh……who’s to say they were fighting the whole time and Marco/king weren’t doing something else??? King is powerful but damn Atleast let the guy show some actual feats before we can place him above katakuri cuz rn a lot of what you’re saying is going off of your interpretation I.e head canon
Katakuri lost to the guy who got one shot by drunk Kaido, use some logic at least

When becomes zoro , author said like that ?
Author said that he gave enma which is Oden old sword . For enma and Oden remembering , I am giving you some of epic scenes that is all.
Also if you care what author said , why you care this is enough for you panel ? Or I got this panel. Because you thought you are clever:)

Symbol bla bla.
End of the day , zolo.and sanji sharing same title same importance. I'm not saying this one. oda that you care put this panel.

Yes I can count things you forgot pathetic friend.
Sanji did not fight King. His focus just to save momo.
We learned that black Maria can create illusion . And sanji save somebody in that moment . What the fuck easy got trapped shit.
Also , I will teach you how to read manga .
Robin and Sanji connection based on ennies lobby.
Don't think sanji like zoro. Zoro is straightforward character. Sanji always trust his crew. And oda want to revive ennies lobby memory.
Sanji to usopp ennies lobby- sanji to Robin wano courage.
Demon- Diable
I want to live - save me

Also , my cunning friend sanji was protecting zoro.
He carried , delivered and protected zoro. And even last time he said chopper take zoro and run.
Like what would your ambition be ? (Zoro kuma )

But in your case normal, because you love saying your crewmate traitor or his fault no need to be come back.

Look at the sentences.
Very funny.
If oda had written sanji equal zoro , will you say this sentence.
Who care oda ??? .d.d.d.d.d.d lmao.d
I didn't understand most of things you said but i guess you are not happy ... it's like @Zowo speaking in discord :suresure:

Don't avoid most of things i said, i'm not talking about the importance in the crew but in the world.
Yes yes Sanji carried Zoro but he came there, if he didn't come there then law would have protected Zoro.

King vs Sanji happened and you know he result.

So next time if Chopper stands next to yonkou like he did at WCI, i must say Chopper = Yonkou ? lol fucking cringe people....

Yes if Oda wrote or showed sanji is equal to Zoro, then yes i will believe him because he is the author and not you, clever boy.
But it's not, so standing together, smiling at each other don't prove shit so bring me good proofs and not "oh oh he carried, protected" lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
do you know how to read? I only mentioned that because someone asked me to drop one piece. What else am I suppose to say? That I am not dropping one piece? Like I said take your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself since you obviously don’t know how to read
you mention that a lot and yet here you are as always

Status
Not open for further replies.