Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I can clearly see the writing on the wall.

Zoro caps king

Sanji caps queen

Sanji goes to save Robin (the same way in which she saved him from having to deal with black maria)

Zoro goes to the roof with luffy after learning something from king

Sanji takes out cp0 on his own and gets a big bounty being a threat to the government (which is what he promised Kuma he would be)

And zoro faces kaido with luffy being one of the maim reason as to why kaido is defeated. He and luffy get big bounties
Good take

Lol… Kidd is the last person to actually make me care… the dude is a scrub… what do you expect from this spiky scrub
But nontheless… surviving in One Piece is not impressive… It’s just purely on Oda’s whim and plot armor shit… and not at all related to power level scaling
This is why everyone complains about death in one piece where many “supposed death” keep returning
Kidd has the rights to make any comments when he went against Kaido and Shanks and Big Mom generals. By your logic nothing really matters and not impressive, One Piece is made of plots lmfao, you're a fully disable child trying to downplay one of the biggest feat in the series

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Kidd has the rights to make any comments when he went against Kaido and Shanks and Big Mom generals. By your logic nothing really matters and not impressive, One Piece is made of plots lmfao, you're a fully disable child trying to downplay one of the biggest feat in the series
Name one thing Kidd has accomplished in this raid. Who has he defeated besides fodder?

What’s wrong with disabled children!?

Yes, you better answer me with a irrelevant question instead of addressing your delusional point, you smelly donkey mating partner 0()0
Post automatically merged:

Name one thing Kidd has accomplished in this raid. Who has he defeated besides fodder?
What did Luffy accomplish so far in in the raid?

Well tbh bud I can't convince you the guy spitting up blood is actually hurt unless you wanna accept reality. Cause he is hurt.
Vergo looking as hurt as the Terminator with some strawberry jelly leftovers..

Like I said we'll accept your headcanon that sanji was trying his hardest when he wasn't.
I didn't say he was trying his hardest though..

Being nerfed to the point another crewmember says something to you about it and then sanji also says something about it himself?... seems like oda was going for a specific portrayal whether you like it or not.

That last comment is just straight headcanon and ridiculous. Show me proof.
So taking damage weaken his bones or something or it weakened his Haki or both?

Usopp should be the prime example of that, of sheer will he was able to remain concious after taking 2 tons swing to the head.. Or Oden surviving boiling oil for 1 hour while holding the Scabbards.. As long as you have will power you good to go, that's how Luffy won against Katakuri too..

King in this Chapter:

king vs Marco + sanji

(Sanji got thrown away lol)

*Marco: "Okay, okay. I give up...
*Sanji tried to fight both of them too, but he was thrown away.

:akasalt::holdthisl:
Only a King can hold a another King.
Zoro vs King Toei Hyping this chapter since then
From zoro one shotted king to this…
as long as it fits your agenda
:mihanha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Base form? Do you have any proof that coating in conqueror yourself is a basic form? He passed out the same way he passed out when he uses G4 which indicates it has weakness. Isn't Kidd fighting Big Mom currently? How's that not accomplishment? Holding off a Yonko that could end the war currently
I'm not denying that Kidd fighting BM is impressive, I'm just saying that Luffy fighting Kaido in a 1v1 is an impressive accomplishment

I'm not denying that Kidd fighting BM is impressive, I'm just saying that Luffy fighting Kaido in a 1v1 is an impressive accomplishment
I wasn't even comparing Kidd to Luffy. That crackhead was downplaying Kidd for no reason but just to solely shit on Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

TF you talking about. i didnt see kid got saved by anyone im talking about weak ass captain condom
Reply after you done sucking cocks, obviously it's messing up your typing skills

Status
Not open for further replies.