Character Discussion Would Zoro fans drop One Piece if Momo scars Kaido with Oden's Haki Sword?

Will you drop One Piece?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Akagaminoproduction

What is Oden Haki sword??? I thought we clear on that but anyways.....
"A kid who got aged up by some magical poof would shit on highly trained luffy zoro and everyone who spent their entire life to fighting and yet got trashed to shit by Kaido"
that's the biggest trash writing by Oda....
would I leave series?? hell no coz I want to see the end....
would I stop caring about all fights in OP and place it into low level manga ??? yess definitely....

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Baits were better during the era of prime Kurwa-chan. :josad:
I’ve brought this up multiple times - say what you will about Chrono and kurwa (and I will/have), but at least they were trying to do something with their baiting, they had the capacity to follow through and give as good as they got…the new crop of Sanji stans leaves a lot to be desired, a word I’m using VERY loosely :few:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
even though this is a trash tier bait thread, let me give some reasoning.

enma is a sword which brings out the user's haki more than what they intend to.
there has been ZERO information in the manga that enma uses oden's haki.
yes, kaido remembered oden's haki when he saw the sword. he also remembered oden's haki when he saw the scabbards. so the point is entirely nonsense.

firstly we have no knowledge about ame no habakiri and whether it has any special properties like enma.
secondly, as we see when sanji uses CoO in nami's body in punk hazard, haki is a property of a user's spirit/will. the body has no bearing on it.
momonosuke growing up is essentially him recieving an adult's body with the mind of a child as shinobu explained.
so he still wont be able to use basic CoO/CoA since he hasnt trained his spirit in it, let alone cut kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’ve brought this up multiple times - say what you will about Chrono and kurwa (and I will/have), but at least they were trying to do something with their baiting, they had the capacity to follow through and give as good as they got…the new crop of Sanji stans leaves a lot to be desired, a word I’m using VERY loosely :few:
Kurwa-chan had class. We need him back. :josad:

What happened to Kurwa? Haven't seen him, Akai2 or Hajikata on here in a while.
Wano is tough if you are dead set to bet against Zori so probably they got burned out...
Not sure about Hajikata.