Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro is so Goated they want Sanji to fight with him. It boosts his reputation at the cost of Zoros
sanji is a leech:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

It’s 100% a Sanji chapter, the last page will be a new RS design. Franky is on his way to the live floor, maybe he will give Sanji the upgraded version
so they magically modified the RS in a few seconds?

I think yall need to chill before assuming it's 100% a Sanji vs Queen chapter.

It's not like we got:

- Franky vs Sasaki directly after Chapter 996

- Robin vs Black Maria directly after 1005

- Sanji vs Queen directly after 1015

Zoro just attacked King, and there are still like 6 other villains who are not Kaido/BM who still need to be taken out. Having 5-6 pages of them fighting does not need result in fill dedicated chapters get. Like I said, Franky vs Sasaki started in 996, then continued in 998 and 1004, until we finally got 1019.

bruv luffy will one shot jack
Watch Oda do it by teasing a new form with a new "Roc" move lol. Jack proceeds to get offscreened:(

It's not like we got:

Zoro just attacked King, and there are still like 6 other villains who are not Kaido/BM who still need to be taken out. Having 5-6 pages of them fighting does not need result in fill dedicated chapters get. Like I said, Franky vs Sasaki started in 996, then continued in 998 and 1004, until we finally got 1019.

Watch Oda do it by teasing a new form with a new "Roc" move lol. Jack proceeds to get offscreened:(
You know telling people to chill when it comes to Sanji is pointless :seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

It's not like we got:

The Sanji hints are about the Shokugeki no Sanji chapter, just like Vivi hint is about her spin off.
The reality is: Carrot chapter.