Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda always put asterisks on Luffy's victories :
- Doffy --> Guts saving him + Law gamma knife
- Cracker ---> Nami saving his ass
- Katakuri ---> Kat Self Nerf
- Kaido ---> Zoro already injured him + Stamina consumed by fighting 10+ dudes

There is ALWAYS asterisks on luffy's "W"
The difference is letting someone else get the final hit.

Luffys “I will defeat Kaido” would have been a big lie if someone else lands the final hit on him in this war.

The only way I see ZKK occurring is if Zoro kills a passed out and unconscious Kaido out of sheer bloodlust… but that’s super dark and out of character.

I know because if you have brain you can get it and predict that if Sanji is connected to King somehow and if Queen explicity said King's fire > Sanji's fire this chapter, in the next few chapters we'll see that this will revert to Sanji's new unlocked fire > King's fire.
it doesn't make sense because Sanji is allegedly using King's DNA wich means King is a pure breed and should have Stronger powers period

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It's quite ok to share different opinions I think expecially if proper effort to argument is shown. Sometimes users can be pretty toxic which is annoying xd.
Yep, the toxicity ist mostly the problem. You know I always try to discuss this stuff peacefully, and it is always ok to have different opinions, I mean, otherwise a Forum like this would be nonsense. But I usually stop when the toxicity starts. :D

we will see the outcome in a few month or years… ^^

H

humanbeing

Luffy doesn't need any help for Kaido now, he always outshines his crew with the end of arc boss.
Law and Kidd on the other hand need all the help they can get.
well who knows? i can see Luffy doesn't need help as well, Kid and Law will need help for sure and CP0 might make a move, when they say the BPs are losing. so Sanji and Zoro will be needed somewhere.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The difference is letting someone else get the final hit.

Luffys “I will defeat Kaido” would have been a big lie if someone else lands the final hit on him in this war.

The only way I see ZKK occurring is if Zoro kills a passed out and unconscious Kaido out of sheer bloodlust… but that’s super dark and out of character.
Defeat is irrelevant
It's about killing kaido not beating him
Luffy will get his 5 mins of fame now.

Status
Not open for further replies.