What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kaido pierced Kinemon with a sword, he said: The problem with defeat is... So few can accept it when it arrives!!!

Maybe Kaido will not accept losing after being defeated by Luffy? Then maybe he tries to blow up all the citizens in the Flower Capital as revenge or something, then Zoro jumps in to the air and kills Kaido.
If zoro can just kill kaido why make luffy fight him in the first place

The first wear was vs P1, the second was at the bathhouse, i gess sanji was feeling weird since then.
It was sus that base sanji blocked the ink that was easilly destroying ships.
Maybe the durability remarks that sanji was always making is infact his exoskeleton manifesting.
If the suit was that durable ichiji would not get ned diffed by katakuri.
nah.. sanji got a bullet on his arm in WCI and he said "nvm me "
so him taking some ink rods is just the norm for him

Zoro fans won't shoehorn Sanji into everything, just to get decent protrayal.
Actually, the right answer is:

Zoro fans don't have courage to bet and side with a character who's chances of winning is slim... because Zoro will always be a winning horse.... basically they are the opposite of Zoro's character who tries to test himself and go for harder route....

Sanji fans on the other hand... they have the power and courage to stick with their losing character until he pulls a W...

We are world apart when it comes to heart and courage
:kayneshrug:

It's a FACT

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Downplaying ? He just said coc coating attacks by one yonkou is stronger than random slashes by yonkous.
We know that kaido and big mom easily dodge big mom sovereignty attack which don't include any coc coating for example. That is just idea. Not downplaying.
random slashes from yonkos lmfao
you do realize that its a named attack from two yonkos with aim to kill all 5 supernovas right?

When Kaido pierced Kinemon with a sword, he said: The problem with defeat is... So few can accept it when it arrives!!!

Maybe Kaido will not accept losing after being defeated by Luffy? Then maybe he tries to blow up all the citizens in the Flower Capital as revenge or something, then Zoro jumps in to the air and kills Kaido.
It's so funny your bring this up cause I was thinking about that line just beforeXD

It makes total sense. I can see him being in complete disbelief and then just trying to destroy everything. Que the moment people want with Zoro.

Seriously, it wouldn't be the first time either. Don Krieg acted the same way after Luffy won. Gin knocked him out after. Enel got up and went to the moon. Some villains can "lose" to Luffy but not entirely be knocked out/immobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.