What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how people were saying Sanjis pose was somewhat rubbery in 1022
And now this chapter he states his body feels strange, queen also questions sanjis abilities initially thinking sanjis a cyborg, then wondering if he's part of kings race, Kings race that is potentially a race of gods on the redline, and we recently learned about sun god nika, who also seemed very rubbery individual.

Sanji is Joyboy...

Defacto atleast

I

Indigo

Interesting how people were saying Sanjis pose was somewhat rubbery in 1022
And now this chapter he states his body feels strange, queen also questions sanjis abilities initially thinking sanjis a cyborg, then wondering if he's part of kings race, Kings race that is potentially a race of gods on the redline, and we recently learned about sun god nika, who also seemed very rubbery individual.

The only thing "rubbery" here is the amount of stretching you have to do to make this shit work.

:milaugh:

I like the fact that all of Sanji/Zorp/King are getting hyped in same chapter
While everyone is around in same area

like Queen is talking about Sanji while King is listening too
While Sanji talks to Zoro about his body feeling strange
And Hyo and Kawamatsu are hyping Zoro in their own way
While Marco is spectator

Queen needs his hype Oda! C’mon… you gotta make at least either Marco or King comment on Queen… like even if King disses Queen, he can still throw a line like “having said that, he still wouldn’t lose to the likes of you amateurs” or something along the line to show that King still respects Queen strength

or having Marco himself hype him by saying stuff about his durability no matter how much force he was kicking him, he would get back up…etc

Point is… Queen needs his hype

- King easily tanked Zoro's hardening Onigiri, a weaker Onigiri version one shotted Killer
- Shirohige fucking hypes his race AF
- Sanji has similar powers to King but his FLAMES are NOTHING compared to KING'S RACE
- Last chapter, Marco asked King if he is the "King of Flames", indicating that King is a VERY BIG SHOT IN HIS OWN RACE

Imagine the WSM hyping his race as literal gods because of their strength, imagine Sanji's strongest mode being a weak copy of King's ability, imagine King not only being part of a powerful race BUT also being one of the strongest of them all.

I think my thread with King's backstory about Impel Down didn't even do enough justice for him. This is insane hype!
Actually small correction on that. Oda's team confirmed they made a mistake when writing the name of King. It's not "King/Lord of Flame"
but actually Marco just called King by "King the Wildfire".
They made a mistake on the kanji kasai (wildfire) "火災", they wrote kaen (flame) "火炎" (the second kanji is different).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.