What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first you initial argument was that jabura out classed sanji's speed and mobility
these panels disagree

-sanji blitzes behind using jabura's body and attacks jabura

-Sanji dodges jabura's tempest kick and attacks with a barrage of kicks pushing jabura's tekkai even further to the point where you could see jabura moaning desperately holding out his tekkai..and is now even putting up a tough front

-Sanji out maneuvers jabura again and trips him to land a heavy blow
sanji's mobility > bajura's mobility

then your argument is this

the speed part is a baloney and now lets prove the strength part which is also incorrect
refutation:
-Sanji and Jabura's first clash, we see jabura using tekkai from the getgo with a named move after shaving and sanji is equally clashing until he execute an attack and sanji is thrown away ( he's already using tekkai with his moves ..so much for 414 jabura not being serious

-"He BLocked sanji attacks with tekkai without much effort " yea is moaning intensely the part where it takes the least effort i'm not sure the sfx say "swaying" he's dizzy already?

-Is admitting that sanji's kicks are pushing him showing superiority in strenght? sorry my comprehension skills are a bit crey

-Now here's the interesting part .. sanji attacks with a named attack and jabura blocks with iron body yet gets overwhelmed and then he starts with his pathetic farce (mind you jabura is still putting up a brave front lol) but this proves that sanji overwhelmed him without needing tekkai .. (jabura is still using tekkai with his attacks and according to you he isnt' serious 7_7)

so jabura needs tekkai enhanced named attack to overwhelm sanji while sanji doesn't need such to overwhelm him while jabura uses tekkai... :kayneshrug: .. note that it wasn't even his signature move and jabura already showed his strongest attack "10 finger pistol" sanji hasn't used mutton mallate even once in this fight or even jou shot

-so you next argument is that jabura wasn't serious in 414

refutation:
The guy uses his strongest attack in the "early stages of the fight"

-The guy used tekkai enhanced attacks and bragged about it just to get overwhelmed right after:seriously:

-The guy had to used poor acting to catch sanji off guard

well that proves enough..

another thhing you brought up is how sanji was getting blitzed around ... which is also false coz
sanji was able to react to the belegured attack ..the only good attack jabura did

refutation:

he even notices jabura behind him and is unable to do anything coz he's mid air which was jabura's plan all along.

so this is the last one which you said "hence sanji was pushed to use DJ"

refutation:
Sanji didn't use any of his signature or stongest moves again the wolf .. matter the fact he was pissed at jabura for talking shit about robin which jabura admits to

its just like how zoro doesn't use DSS to finish kaku coz he already manifested ashura to stop kaku
:

yea thats it.. believe whatever you wanna believe even if its a baloney or just straight up nonsensical interpretation of the manga or whatevere.. or just hit me witht hat " oh i already refuted this you are recycling you points"

salamualikum.
Your entire argument is fairly cherry-picked.

You try to say Sanji's mobility is better than Jyabura because he was able to dodge an attack and then go after Jyabura- who also easily reacted to that attack by activating Iron Body.

You say Sanji could react to Jyabura in 415- but if you consider Jyabura dancing around him with Sanji barely being able to turn his head over before barely blocking and then getting kicked away as Jyabura immediately whooshes behind him as "reacting", then I don't know what to tell you.

Jyabura literally danced around Sanji and he could barely follow up. Then they had 4 clashes and engages in a row and Jyabura absolutely curbed Sanji in every single one of those until DJ. It ain't really that hard to follow tbh. Sanji was getting absolutely manhandled in most of 415 until he activated DJ and that's pretty much a fact.

Except he still transitioned to 4 other scenes this very chapter. I'm not convinced this is the true start to their fights. It's a lot of lore dumping/exposition

Im also not convinced in your time limit lol.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I'm in mobile you don't see sigs unless you are wide-screen lol
Neko Inu and Raizo aren’t going to get full on screen fights. I’m pretty sure the final panel is Luffy and Momo in the shape of a Kwith those three fights filling in the rest of the page judging by the QnA.

I mean Onigashima will reach Flower capital in 15 minutes, Oda gave us an hour of legends that will probably be duplicated with Momo so 1:15 remaining tbh, I doubt Zoros medicine will wear off that soon

where sanji s mother wings buddy candies reaching hard
lanji probably just like yamato from naruto a shitty copy
Lunar sanji, or L anji for short, could be a descendant of king's race, I'm not saying it's 100% confirmed but it could potentially happen

And as I said sanji's mothers could be mix between a lunarian and a human, meaning she doesn't have wings but inherited the fire based powers

You guys really don't think the other fights will be first? The chapter transitions to them at the end.

I'm also really not convinced Zoro and Sanji will be strong enough to defeat YCs and then fight Kaido. Zoro literally is on a time limit here.
After this chapter I think the fight with King and Queen go over 10 chapters, meaning we get their and some points few pages of the battle, but finish off the other plots first(Fuku vs Raizo, Killer vs Hawkins, Pero vs Sulong Neko and more Jack vs Sulong Inu). Pretty sure until chapter 1030 neither Queen or King get defeated, not before the other plot fight going to end.

Lunar sanji, or L anji for short, could be a descendant of king's race, I'm not saying it's 100% confirmed but it could potentially happen

And as I said sanji's mothers could be mix between a lunarian and a human, meaning she doesn't have wings but inherited the fire based powers
where are the fucking wings buddy stop the reaching

Neko Inu and Raizo aren’t going to get full on screen fights. I’m pretty sure the final panel is Luffy and Momo in the shape of a Kwith those three fights filling in the rest of the page judging by the QnA.

I mean Onigashima will reach Flower capital in 15 minutes, Oda gave us an hour of legends that will probably be duplicated with Momo so 1:15 remaining tbh, I doubt Zoros medicine will wear off that soon
Hour of legends doesn't fortell Kaido's defeat, the dawn does, which has been metaphorically implied for hundreds of chapters now.

I think it makes far more sense for Luffy to win when dawn arrives. I'm would find it odd if Kaido couldn't last longer than Katakuri lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You all are gonna look stupid when it's revealed that lunaria is not the name for king's race, since when do people related to the moon have fire powers? Also queen mentions lunaria after he finds out that sanji's fire is different

Hour of legends doesn't fortell Kaido's defeat, the dawn does, which has been metaphorically implied for hundreds of chapters now.

I think it makes far more sense for Luffy to win when dawn arrives. I'm would find it odd if Kaido couldn't last longer than Katakuri lol
I mean how much longer till you think the dawn is? It’s probably already been a few hours and they started the raid late at night.

After this chapter I think the fight with King and Queen go over 10 chapters, meaning we get their and some points few pages of the battle, but finish off the other plots first(Fuku vs Raizo, Killer vs Hawkins, Pero vs Sulong Neko and more Jack vs Sulong Inu). Pretty sure until chapter 1030 neither Queen or King get defeated, not before the other plot fight going to end.
That's more my thoughts with it. It sounds like the chapter has a pretty signficant lore dump the first half. Notice how there aren't any spoilers for attacks or attack names? They aren't truly fighting it seems like, outside of maybe some skirmishes.

Then Oda switches to 3 additional scenes of other fights who aren't the Supernova, then goes to Luffy/Momo. The fact that he updated us a 2nd time on Fuku/Peros, implies to me that they are what go down next. Followed by Jack.

I mean how much longer till you think the dawn is? It’s probably already been a few hours and they started the raid late at night.
Not an hour and 15 minutes lol. Raid's only been a few hours. It's night for 8-10 hours. They didn't raid Onigashima at 3 in the morning lol. We got an update to the beginning do the fire festival only on chapter 992/993. Tengu just arrived to it only a few chapters ago

It's not that deep into the night yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.