What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this now absolutely confirms big mom doesn’t count as a swordsman either, in case there was ever any denial for god knows what reason. Verdict is still out on Shanks however, but I’m leaning towards him not considering himself one either
Highely unlikely if he specifically had "Legendary duels with Mihawk", shanks fanboys will never surrender until Shanks arc lol

His bone are still broken. He just can't feel it. When the medicine wear out, he feel double :cheers:
He just got the milk antidote, chopper said that it will heal zoro to 100% so idk what manga some of you are reading, but the only downside is that he will get double damage at the end of wano when he will stop fighting.
The one who is not at 100% is Sanji who was fighting for 20 chapters vs queen, king, fodders etc. And he is still doing great without his pu.
Sanji low diffed xdrake, he will high diff at most queen, without raid suit. Its time to accept that Sanji is goated:cheers:

But mate there was never an argument or hint that Shinobu will should or thought or even requested to only take 10 years.
Momo asked her to make his body bigger so he could become the biggest Dragon possible.
Shinobu was hesitant as this was removing Momo's youth and was irreversible
Momo said bitch plz, I need to save this country and Shinobu gave in

Doesn't make sense she would take additional years beyond what was required to get maximum dragon size, considering she was the one most concerned with the irreversible nature of this and would so want to minimize the loss in lifespan...

If the above isn't clear enough, I don't know what to say, I don't want to go back and forth on this subject anymore.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I suppose this now absolutely confirms big mom doesn’t count as a swordsman either, in case there was ever any denial for god knows what reason. Verdict is still out on Shanks however, but I’m leaning towards him not considering himself one either
Lol obviously BM and Whitebeard weren’t swordsmen

Shanks is likely a swordsman at first

you don’t make tons of duels with Mihawk if you’re not a swordsman. Even if I think in a real death fight against an other pirate or if someone threaten his crew/friends/family the guy can bite your neck too.

but I think Shanks betting his arm on the new gen put him aside from the swordsman competition for the WSS.

So I think Shanks is a swordsman but you don’t need to beat him to be WSS because he is not in the run.

The fight against King just started Zoro may improve even more. Zoro getting stronger is all that matter. Are you gonna call this arc trash cause Zoro didn’t get a list of say 10 swordsmanship techniques when all is said and done?
As I said I disagree with that, Zoro end arc fight in the land of the samurai should be more meaningful than just getting stronger.

The arc in itself is not trash, it is pretty good. But Zoro plot line in it could have been better.

Didnt changed the fact that kidd >>> zoro from this chapter.

non haki, non serious, non hybrid king can snatched his sword, imagine kidd or katakuri
:steef:
Nekomamushi can snatch Kaido's club imagine 5 supernovas together INCLUDING KID , uh? wierd Kid couldnt do jack shit to kaido's club, BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE ZORO HAS TO BE TRASH RIGHT? lol keep crying

As I said I disagree with that, Zoro end arc fight in the land of the samurai should be more meaningful than just getting stronger.

The arc in itself is not trash, it is pretty good. But Zoro plot line in it could have been better.
You say it should, but Oda doesn’t see that as a requirement…. Just enjoy it as it’s.

Lol obviously BM and Whitebeard weren’t swordsmen

Shanks is likely a swordsman at first

you don’t make tons of duels with Mihawk if you’re not a swordsman. Even if I think in a real death fight against an other pirate or if someone threaten his crew/friends/family the guy can bite your neck too.

but I think Shanks betting his arm on the new gen put him aside from the swordsman competition for the WSS.

So I think Shanks is a swordsman but you don’t need to beat him to be WSS because he is not in the run.
Could definitely be the case. I guess I don’t see why mihawk would be interested in dueling someone over and over again if they weren’t a swordsman but by that same breath, a duel doesn’t exclusively have to take place between two swordsmen but it’s definitely implied. Shanks to me seems like he’d be similar to Roger though, who also used a sword but I don’t believe he considered himself a swordsman either.

Status
Not open for further replies.