What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro being strong doesn't mean every of his stats is top tier. King has shown no notable speed feats. Katakuri's speed outclasses King's by feats. Plus having FS and shape shifting. King on the other hand has other things to compensate for. Though overall, not seeing King beating Katakuri.
we don't even know 10 percent King's arsenal yet , he has Hybrid , some form of advanced haki , and POTENTIALLY even something similar to Sulong considering he's race is name "Lunaria

King and Zoro conforming that swordsmanship is a matter of Form and Style

Geht lost Zoro and Mihawk fanboys hahahahah

:gokulaugh::cheers::gokulaugh:
I can't believe Oda just stuck up his MIDDLE FINGER to everyone that said pure swordsman exist in One Piece. Oda is done playing around with the haters.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

King is no different than Kaku. Meaning, a swordsman is not limited to just using swords. That's what he had Zoro talk about biting King's neck off if he has to.

"Shichibukai" is not a tier peanut brain , losing an arm doesn't give you a haki bloom just look at kid
Kid lost his arm losing for a stupid reason of misjudging his strength, the same kind of motivation destroying loss that impacted Crocoboy, not a haki bloom moment.
Shanks sacrificed his arm saving who he viewed as the most important character in the verse and then rose to become a yonko shortly after.

Could definitely be the case. I guess I don’t see why mihawk would be interested in dueling someone over and over again if they weren’t a swordsman but by that same breath, a duel doesn’t exclusively have to take place between two swordsmen but it’s definitely implied. Shanks to me seems like he’d be similar to Roger though, who also used a sword but I don’t believe he considered himself a swordsman either.
Maybe roger was a swordman, who knows....Not like he is still alive to hold the tittle or anything.
:luuh:

Thé oni giri didn’t do anything lol
yea that's a Massive feat for King considering this was a Several times stronger rengoku onigiri compared to the one that 1 shot Killer
Post automatically merged:

Kid lost his arm losing for a stupid reason of misjudging his strength, the same kind of motivation destroying loss that impacted Crocoboy, not a haki bloom moment.
Shanks sacrificed his arm saving who he viewed as the most important character in the verse and then rose to become a yonko shortly after.
"shorty after" = 4 years , lol

If Sanji is a "weakass bitch", so is Zoro since he did the same amount of damage to King and he even lost two of his swords in a moment lmao.

Seriously pathetoc hahaha.
Same amount of damage to King ?
People in here really arguing an attack from swords will drew more blood than a kick.
How braindead can you be?:crazwhat:
Swords > Kicks

yea that's a Massive feat for King considering this was a Several times stronger rengoku onigiri compared to the one that 1 shot Killer
Post automatically merged:

"shorty after" = 4 years , lol
Yes 4 years is shortly after, just because the worst generation are going at a break neck pace due to plot, don't judge the previous generations by that. How long did it take Roger to become PK from starting out...

Status
Not open for further replies.