Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Tuchel is Chelsea's coach though, current PSG's coach is Pochettino
fk me man I was thinking about Tuchel while wanting to write about Mauricio, swear to god do this bad habit every time XD
Post automatically merged:

It's Pochettino now

I think he will leave
a deal as big as CR7 or KM11 needs more than a week period to be finalised, him going out of paris has 10% chance max at this point.

It's Pochettino now

I think he will leave
I think they won't let him go this year and Mbappé isn't stupid to sign a new contract because then he wouldn't be able to leave, Qatar doesn't need money, as long as he has a contract, brings money in and is still a big name they won't let him go.
Best thing for him is to wait and see

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think they won't let him go this year and Mbappé isn't stupid to sign a new contract because then he wouldn't be able to leave, Qatar doesn't need money, as long as he has a contract, brings money in and is still a big name they won't let him go.
Best thing for him is to wait and see
You don't say no just like that to 200M, especially if Mbappe will leave for free next year. And I think Mbappe wants to leave too.

PSG and Quatar doesn't need money but for the fair play i think they need to sell some players

And from their last speechs (leonardo) it seems PSG is opening the door more and more, if they have a really good offer Mbappe may leave.

ALI!

PSG and Quatar doesn't need money but for the fair play i think they need to sell some players
Their CEO Nasser Alkhaleifi already opened up to the press about this and assured everyone that they have been considering fair play rules before every deal and they have no problem regarding this matter.

You don't say no just like that to 200M, especially if Mbappe will leave for free next year. And I think Mbappe wants to leave too.

And from their last speechs (leonardo) it seems PSG is opening the door more and more, if they have a really good offer Mbappe may leave.
They just refused 160 millions euros, its just that they want more for Mbappé than they bought him for because they want to look good.
I'm not sure Real Madrid has this money right now and if they do, I'm not sure it's smart to spend 200 millions on Mbappé when he only has 1 year left and seems to be stagnating
They already fucked up with Hazard

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They just refused 160 millions euros, its just that they want more for Mbappé than they bought him for because they want to look good.
I'm not sure Real Madrid has this money right now and if they do, I'm not sure it's smart to spend 200 millions on Mbappé when he only has 1 year left and seems to be stagnating
They already fucked up with Hazard
If Mbappe comes he will stay some years there. Mbappe knows that if he goes to Real Madrid and leave after just one year : it means it was a failure (for whatever reasons) and his value/power on the market will diminish, same for his overall aura.

I think PSG wants to raise the bar a little, and given they still have some good money they likely want to appear strong and make a huge deal for Mbappe.

ALI!

There is this Arabic YTber guy who lives in Qatar and has very deep relations with Alkhaleifi associates .... he uploaded a video yesterday saying Mbappe is staying at PSG this season but leaving for free next season.

the dude also came out and uploaded a vid about messi going to PSG almost 2 weeks before the official barca confress regarding the matter.

If Mbappe comes he will stay some years there. Mbappe knows that if he goes to Real Madrid and left after just one year : it means its was a failure (for whatever reasons) and his value/power on the market will diminish, same for his overall aura.

I think PSG wants to raise the bar a little, and given they still have some good money they likely want to appear strong and make a huge deal for Mbappe.
I meant that he has only one year left with PSG in his contract, paying 200 millions 1 year of contract for a player like Mbappé who is going through his first confidence crisis is too much

There is this Arabic YTber guy who lives in Qatar and has very deep relations with Alkhaleifi associates .... he uploaded a video yesterday saying Mbappe is staying at PSG this season but leaving for free next season.

the dude also came out and uploaded a vid about messi going to PSG almost 2 weeks before the official barca confress regarding the matter.
World Cup is happening soon in their country, we know they bribed a lot of people to get it, they are not letting one of their star leave before it happens.
They'll lie and say he will sign a new contract soon and let him go next year for free.
They just don't care

Think it's settled, according to Thomas Tuchel (PSG coach) and a Qatari news agency (Owners of the club) Mbappe's staying this season and is leaving for free next season.
they think his stay this season will profit them more than selling him ...
That would likely be a treat for the eyes of a football fan looking for spectacle. Hope he shall still give his best! He is a major professional so I think that shall likely be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.