What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what did you expect from Mammoth?

There was no possible way to make it look badass? it had to look some goofy shit considering it's mammoth hahahah

I can ask you to draw me a badass design of someone in hybrid form in mammoth and I still will feel it looks goofy
I saw a lot of drawings of humanoid mammoths and elephants that look way more badass than this.
Jack just look like a smile user.

Are you expecting that King and Queen will share the same number of chapters dedicated for their fight? Yeah, not happening..

If anything, something like this is what gonna happens..

King cleaning Judge's son trash from his path, one shotting him. While Zoro does the same to Queen.

Has happened before (Zoan King KOed RS Sanji, and Zoro sending flying slashes to Queen who was aiming at Chopper) and will happen again later.
Zoan king tickled sanji, sanji lost more blood seeing Nami naked than he did when he got sent crashing into a building

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@TheAncientCenturion

Remember. Katakuri is not durable. His trick was based on shaping his body around attacks with the usage of Mochi + FS.

King's fire is AOE too. Imagine if the can light Mochi on fire and make it burn. This would throw Katakuri off balance and King has a clean hit which would be heavy damage. Look at Marco. Marco is the same type of Commander as Katakuri. Looks durable because of the usage of his Devil Fruit. Once Phoenix powers wore down King literally one-shotted his ass.

Whats hotter or better then flames though.
I wouln't like it if Sanji had light/laser feet like Ichiji
Exploding feet?
Nuclear fusion, Sanji's Hell Memories will turn him into a mini Sun

The Sun is so hot that most of the gas is actually plasma, the fourth state of matter.

The first state is a solid and it is the coldest state of matter. As we heat up a solid it becomes liquid. Liquid is the second state of matter. As we heat up liquid, the liquid turns to gas. Gas is the third state of matter. As we heat up the gas, atoms break apart into charged particles turning the gas into plasma.
and he will surpass the heat of flames by using Plasma attacks

with Oda giving us Poele a Frire as an early, primitive form of this where he changes his DJ into a hotter star shaped attack :eeke:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, Marco as consistently pushing back Queen and King for half the raid now. And not only he pushed them back but he also managed to land hit on them. Marco was holding two 1b+ strong commanders while holding his own.
Lie. Forget about half the raid, the two on one did not even last a minute. And Marco only lost his flames, and stamina by extension, in this exchange. It means he only lost HP, not power. Marco was still fighting King using his strongest form.

And obviously Marco took damage from that. The moment he began his fight with King he was in a really injured state.
No, King is the one who damaged Marco. In fact, only King's attacks were shown to be affecting Marco despite his regeneration.

But from the story clearly told us : Marco can hold those two and is strong enough to even land hits back = Marco is stronger
Oda literally used Marco as a hype tool for King, but he doesn't want to shit on a fan favorite like Marco so he simply created as many excuses as possible to justify his defeat. That's it.

Not really. It's easy to assume so from the way it was written but it could very easily be a red herring.

Also King's Tribe is not the one that was erased from history, it's just one of the 3 tribes that Linlin doesn't have on Totland.
There's King's tribe, the Giants most likely and then an unknown tribe ^^

Also u're welcome ^^
So you're saying they were 2 races above the Red Wall who could use fire? King's race and the Lunaria clan who are human?

Thoughts on Sora being from the Lunaria clan and that's why Sanji can use fire? Judge LF changed their kids DNA so instead of using fire, they can use other elements. Sanji is a failure because he was normal.

Last edited:
Because there’s the rumor that the devil fruits are created by a sea devil, the world government who sees themselves as gods sitting up above the sky had a great enemy.

I think the idea that there existed at one point in time a race living in the ancient Kingdom that the world government erased then to hide their existence as they couldn’t erase the existence of devil fruits created the “Sea Devil” myth.

So I’ve always just thought of the people from the ancient kingdom as the “Sea Devils”
Very Interesting ^^

But Linlin mentioned she doesn't have King's tribe precisely because it's apparently extinct if not for him, didn't she? And considering they lived where Mary Geoise is now established, we can assume the race was almost erased from history at some point.
No what Linlin said was that out of the 3 species she doesn't have, one has been erased from history, so there's nothing she can do about it but unlike that species, of the two remaining, King still exists, so she wants him on Totland. For some reason for a while now I've also thought that King's species was the species that was erased but that is not accurate. It is quite possible tho that the WG tried to exterminate them too and only a few of them exist now making it a very rare species ^^

Show me Zoro being able to use Asura without being already heavily injured, and for an extended period of time.
King is not as good as a bird as Marco
King is not as good as a brawler kicker and biker as Kata
King is not as good as a swordsman and ruthless as Shiryu

poor kingu :josad:
Or you could say he is ALL in One. Has all the best atributes of other Yc1.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion

Remember. Katakuri is not durable. His trick was based on shaping his body around attacks with the usage of Mochi + FS.

King's fire is AOE too. Imagine if the can light Mochi on fire and make it burn. This would throw Katakuri off balance and King has a clean hit which would be heavy damage. Look at Marco. Marco is the same type of Commander as Katakuri. Looks durable because of the usage of his Devil Fruit. Once Phoenix powers wore down King literally one-shotted his ass.
Yeah, base haki kicks from Luffy could make Kata cough blood. But it still depends on hitting him in the first place. We need bigger fire feats first tho, we saw him toss them out and use a fire fist

Holy Shit, this chapter looks insanely amazing and wholesome.
We have Sanji greatness, Zoro greatness and finally hints about Zoro's dad (possibly).
Marco just chilling at Izo's hand in the middle of battle is really cool. It shows their bonds.
The long awaited Jack's hybrid Vs Sulong Inu. I already feel bad for both Peros and Jack, since Sulong has drawbacks they're gonna be dealt swiftly with Dukes being out of the rest of the battle too.
The second coming of Kozuki successor aka ODEN is what's really wholesome. Kaido has been downplaying Momo for so long, he's gonna finally see why Momo holds the name Kozuki when he sees him next time. Big kudos to the ones who had predicted on Momo being turned adult by Shinobu too.:cheers:

Katakuri is glass canon once you understand and overcome his FS.

Katakuri was so "unbeatable" because no one landed hits on him.

He doesn't have a good defense. Just smart with the usage of DF + FS.

King will be a monster from the looks of it.
It's all your assumption, I meant we will never know unless Oda make these two fight against each other.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro, Katakuri was taken out by 12 - 15 hits but most were G4 hits. For someone who's evasive af, his tankiness is absolutely great.

How does that excuse his powerlevel among high tiers? He has FS and he's extremely evasive, it is what it is.

Pretty sure hurting Snake Man's fist with his Block Mochi is quite a good defence in itself.

I agree with this one however.
Because Sweet Commanders never left Toto Land borders. If Katakuri encountered King before. He would had his first L.

The amount of incompetence Sweet Commanders shown during invasion from a fucking rookie is beyond me. We know at least that All Stars were going out with Kaido.

It's like Katakuri was polishing his skills on LVL 1 mobs while his counter parts were practicing on Boss level people.

Status
Not open for further replies.