Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

because dests method of interrogation is very reminiscent of my own once i latch onto something that interests me, but conqs responses have the feel of genuine exasperation as opposed to struggle for content
Or to put some more meat on that bone, I feel like dest has gone past the point where he gains extra ultility for continuing to make the points hes making, ie theres nothing really in it for him if hes scum pressuring a town conq because hes already satisfied the goal of looking active and scumhunting.
I strongly agree with these posts. I especially do like the second on Dest. His continuous pressure on Conq reads as a townie who thinks he's on the right path to scum and as such walks the path. He isn't doing it to fake contribution but to actually catch a scum.
thats basically what I’m trying to establish, or rather rule out that the host gave a Miller fake, as I’ve played elsewhere where this has happened and it’s utter garbage
Why do you think so?
:choppawhat: I haven’t ever encountered that, but I won’t dwell on miller claims too long
You have. My Naruto game provided you guys with Danzo as a fake claim. I intentionally did that so you could use him to fake claim miller.

D

Dragomir

@Grammaton since you're also voting for Fuji, what do you think of the case I made on him here?
I'm all caught up now. Here are my thoughts on Usopp vs Fuji:

Out of those two, I believe that Fuji is the scum between them. I agree with Usopp that his entire entrance and flat-out total vibe in this game is far different from that of Test ToS 2 where Fuji was town in. It matches more with Test ToS 1 where he was mafia. Meta aside, the biggest issues I have with him are 1. how forced he's being and 2. how he handled his battle with Usopp.

1. It's hard to explain this one as this is a tone read, but overall, the feeling I get is that he's forcing himself into it making that post. There's an awkwardness and stiffness to it. His posts lack the natural fluid feel that townies have. He doesn't sound genuine.

This post here ties into that disingenuous that I feel from him.

2. His suspicion of Usopp just reeked of OMGUS and I don't buy this whole thing about putting Usopp on ignore. It just comes across as an act. I don't understand how he got so mad so quickly over Usopp scum reading him leading to putting him on ignore. They really didn't have that big of an argument at least not the kind I've seen Fuji have with other people where he got heated in. And to bring up meta again, I agree with some of the statements made earlier that Fuji OMGUS is not like him at all. He'll either ignore it or voraciously defend himself. An OMGUS push doesn't add up. It was just whacky.

In conclusion, Fuji has been stiff and disingenuous in his posts. His OMGUS on Usopp was random and putting Usopp on ignore cause he can't stand to read his posts anymore just feels fabricated and fake.

It's not entirely out of the realm that Usopp and Fuji are buddies who staged this whole thing. The way they dropped each other and moved on makes it seem as so. But I'm not willing to push that angle just yet until I see a flip.
@Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @MistyCatGoddess I would like your thoughts on this as well.

@Grammaton since you're also voting for Fuji, what do you think of the case I made on him here?

@Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @MistyCatGoddess I would like your thoughts on this as well.
I thought Ekko had the better of the exchange before the ignore thing, but the ignore confirms that any accusations from fuji about ekko being scum are flat bs, cause if he thought he had scum, it would make 0 sense to do that. Before anyone points out that he might have just been pissed off, I dont buy that remotely, and if anything itd provide more motivation to lynch Ekko

I dont think theyre buddies staging either, this kind of distancing doesnt pay off this early when theres still likely indies out there who will punish it

D

Dragomir

because the player who has the fake can just claim miller and usually coast to the end with no problem

Its one thing to give a player a fake where they can deduce miller might be good, but another to outright give miller as a safe, claimable role
That's more of the fault of the players for letting the claimed miller go. Just cause someone claims miller doesn't mean they're good even if their character backs it up. Reads >> claims any day of the week.

A miller is generally a role that people tend to let go of because they're always so common in games. I don't think any of the past traditional mafia games have not had a miller present. Giving scums a useable fake miller claim really helps to spice things up cause town can't just that claims miller go. Because as you said, the player could end up coasting without issue simply caused they claimed miller. That's town's fault for pressuring the person, not the host. Players who claimed miller should still be judged to the same magnitude as players who haven't.

The only claim that I think is worth absolving scum hunting towards are protagonist claims. It would be some insane shit if a protagonist was a fake claim.

That's more of the fault of the players for letting the claimed miller go. Just cause someone claims miller doesn't mean they're good even if their character backs it up. Reads >> claims any day of the week.

A miller is generally a role that people tend to let go of because they're always so common in games. I don't think any of the past traditional mafia games have not had a miller present. Giving scums a useable fake miller claim really helps to spice things up cause town can't just that claims miller go. Because as you said, the player could end up coasting without issue simply caused they claimed miller. That's town's fault for pressuring the person, not the host. Players who claimed miller should still be judged to the same magnitude as players who haven't.

The only claim that I think is worth absolving scum hunting towards are protagonist claims. It would be some insane shit if a protagonist was a fake claim.
see, this post is a perfect illustration of metas being different in different forums lol - I would think nothing of making the central character a scum fake claim, and have in fact done this before lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.