Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems right now City is closer.
My dream of seeing Ronaldo and Messi together shattered perhaps:josad:

Also Ronaldo is barely training with Juve, he leaves sessions earlier and he didn't even start from the 1' against Udinese which is odd despite he might have needed more time to be in good shape due his muscular mass

Ronaldo is too big to play for shit city
And I think he has too much respect for man utd fans to do it

so hopefully it’s just a terrible rumor

just go back to Real Madrid
Play one last season then retire as a goat

It seems Real Madrid doesnt want him sadly
Some one like ronaldo deserves to retire at Real Madrid, he’s a true legend, its sad seeing him in his current state
But
Unfortunately they can’t afford him , especially now because judging by the latest news mbape to Real Madrid is pretty much confirmed

Even his brother posted a picture of an airplane on his Instagram
Or he could be just trolling 🤣

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
this guy is supposebly a close journalist with the Real Madrid management
ZOMG this shit could be confirmed any minute now
IF anything made things reach this point, it's Mbappe himself, PSG administration were keen holding on to him, but looks like the dude just wants out for whatever reason. There will be bad blood between RM and PSG.
There's a dude named "Leonardo" who's one of PSG officials, he came out to press and said some wild stuff about RM's "strategy" behind all these bids ... check it if it interests you.
UCL Group stage confirmed. Group B is the fire at I think
Can't wait for MC vs PSG
Barca vs Bayern
Atleti vs Liverpool
Insane matchups.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
PSG administration were keen holding on to him, but looks like the dude just wants out for whatever reason.
The moment PSG bought Messi they more or less knew that Mbappe would leave soon really soon. Mbappe didn’t want to be third or even second during some of his best years. He wanted to be first option. And the PSG knew it.

also Mbappe just lost the European championship and he missed the last shoot. Even if everyone can miss a penalty, I think he is in a dire need to prove himself and prove he can be the best again, and I don’t think he wants to wait one or two years. And maybe with the defeat he wanted to leave France and criticism a little.

Can't wait for MC vs PSG
Barca vs Bayern
Atleti vs Liverpool
Insane matchups.
beside those 2 I think Leipzeg could be the dark horse on the group A though, there is a chance for them to give trouble to the giant duo , in fact I would like to see them beating PSG tbh lol. Poor club brugge though.

Not just Liverpool vs Athletico , Every matches on group B would be interesting to watch tbh. Don't forget that Milan is the most serie a team with UCL thropy (they might showing a good stuff on this edition), Porto also own it once. Atletico also already prove their quality in La Liga last season, their record on CL ain't bad either.

Group G can somehow be interesting too with that all those darkhorses lol

The other groups are more clearer who' s gonna go through, only had one/two good matches each to be expected.

By the way Real Madrid cried so much about being poor now,the economical crysis etc. then they spend 200 milions of Euros to buy a player they could sign for free next year! But hey,only PSG and Man City are team who throws away money,amrite?

By the way Real Madrid cried so much about being poor now,the economical crysis etc. then they spend 200 milions of Euros to buy a player they could sign for free next year! But hey,only PSG and Man City are team who throws away money,amrite?
Real Madrid have history and legacy though
It’s unarguably the most legendary club in football’s history

so we can give them a pass

but man city and psg ????
what do they have in comparison?
just money money and more money

UCL Group stage confirmed. Group B is the fire at I think
Who will pass in my opinion:
A = Man City,Paris Saint Germain
B= Atletico Madrid,Liverpool
C= Borussia Dortmund,Ajax
D = Real Madrid,Inter Milan
E = Bayern,Barcelona
F = Man United,Atalanta
G = Sevilla,Wolfsburg
H = Chelsea,Juventus

So it would be 4 english teams,4 spanish teams,3 italian teams,3 german teams,1 french team and 1 dutch team

Status
Not open for further replies.