Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this also is not evidence for those who dont want to admit that not every sword weilder is a swordsman.... SMH
BM, King, Law, Kizaru and Fujitora will always remain swordsman for them even if Zoro himself says they are not
SMH :lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
Both Fujitora and Law call themselves swordsmen and have been stated as swordsmen on official sources

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You anwered this one cuz there is no way you can justify all that crap odas has been doing to sanjis character but I get it do as you like.

In TB ryumas corpse left eye was covered so there was a hint. And zoro has been training and fighting in his own and he is here just cuz of his own mentality and his own power. Like I said sanjis whole power, bounty and the raid suit are all from his family. Zoro has none of that and he did all himself.

But you hate that more than the stuff about sanji?
HYPOCRITE:mihugh:
Yeah Zoro is training and fighting by himself, by him being linked to the former best swordmen make his whole adventure forced and cheaper. Like if everything was meant for him to become the WSS ad new sword god.

And lol about Sanji. If we discovered that Sanji ancestor was some kind of great great chef who did amazing things i would be equally pissed and even more because Sanji is my fav.

(but yeah you're wrong about what you said about Sanji being like his family or about Sanji not caring about his dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.