Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people are talking about sora? If sanji has king race DNA it is because of his father's experiments and RS
Sanji explicitly said he's human and not modified to Queen, then Queen brought up Lunaria powers as another suggestion.
He had diable jambe and hell memories before of the post ts, let alone before the RS.
Why would stealth black be given fire as a lineage factor power?
Why would Judge give Sanji a power based entirely on emotion and then act butthurt to find out Sora prevented his emotions from being stolen?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc

They still don't understand how ZOAN works, no attack on that roof even if it knocked Kaido down, came close to defeating him, the island didn't even stop moving or started to fall (undo), like the doflamingo's ability in DR, which implies kaido took all hits on the roof totally fine, Kid and Doflamingo use HAX, Kid when given FULGORA weakened to the point that his Hax holding Zeus in a metal box was undone (Law mentions this) he weakened, doflamingo when he almost was knocked out made the cage stop working, after all the attacks Kaido received, the island never stopped moving or floating, meaning he never came close to defeat.:kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji:

Literally the ZOAN, has been fighting all along falling and rising, falling and rising again and again, that doesn't mean why he fell he was defeated.

Oden took down kaido, retainers took down kaido, luffy took down drunk and sober kaido, Queen was taken down by Big Mom and sanji and others, King was taken down, Page-One, jack was taken down in this chapter.

Kaido was taken down by ODEN in a blow stronger than ASURA and was on his feet 2 seconds later, blowing ODEN's head off.

When ZORO says: This is all I had, I was hoping to at least bring him down, bring him down ≠ defeat him.
ZORO himself admits that even taking the takedown (making kaido fall), he wouldn't win.

"I was hoping you would at least fall"

Kaido: But I didn't fall :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:What are you thinking I am? The king?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen:milaugh: Sanjis whole character is getting destroyed and you are completely ignoring it. The fact that he is becoming everything his mother didn't want him to become and she sacrificed her self for it, that all was in vain. You wanted to Zoro to be unique? But you just ignore that Sanji is literally carpon copy of his siblings. His power and power suit are all from his family, heck even his bounty is.

Also good that you mentioned their dreams. Sanjis dream of all blue was destroyed a decade ago in fishman island so that is relevant cuz it seems Sanji himself doesnt give a shit about it. So his dream was even ruined:kayneshrug:

Ryuma was wano legend not admiral or yonko. He is connected to wano and has hardly been mentioned outside of wano. The Vinsmokes are known even by Brook and are famous in north blue.

So you are bitching about Zoro being connected to Ryuma, even tough there was 100% chance he was from wano and looked like just like Ryuma that was designed before one piece even began.

And in the other hand you completely ignore Sanjis dream, powers and his mother sacrifice getting destroyed in front of your eyes?
Like what even is left of him? Every single think is from his family that he hates, only think he has from zeff is cooking and his simp mentality:whitepress:
Sanji’s mother didn’t want Sanji to become a heartless monster nothing to do with Sanji’s strength or taking advantage of Judge’s technology. Why do people keep over-analyzing everything? Lol.

Imagine we're going to go from a nerfed Sanji in base running up and down the whole Onigashima while fighting the army of Gifters to protect both Luffy and then Zoro and have them rest/recover, fighting Hybrid Queen and even both him and King for some time and bouncing right back up from their combo attacks, then stoping Hybrid Queen named moves with unamed DJ kicks and forcing Queen to use Hardening to defend from other unamed DJ kicks, to a Sanji that's going to get like double upgraded, probably triple if he starts to show new Haki stuff as well on top of the RS and the Awakening of his body.

Post Wano Sanji is head and shoulders above anything we could have expected :crazwhat:

True, but I must say it does look like Zoro saw the attack first then sanji, then Zoro with the save
*sigh* how about reading the manga and not just looking at the pictures?

Something is wrong with Sanji's body to the point where he said ''Ugh'' by dodging Queen's lasers. Then he talked about it, he was clearly focused more on his body than King and Queen. One top of that, King attacked form the left, the exact direction Zoro was looking at.

You guys and your mental gymnastics are out of controll.

Oda is probably cagily hiding King's look behind a mask for a reason, I think King will be blond like Sora, the wings I think are covered in his suit also, not black necessarily.

Sora could have been half or less, and this is atavism from Sanji, the tribe is meant to have died out, but here Queen notices the similarities. Zoro is probably less than 1/16th Ryuma or something depending how many generations back he was, and still the blood runs strong.

Sea snails climb the red line

King's fire kick was drawn suspiciously like Sanji's diable jambe originally

King has a hell memories effect going on passively

Because stealth black is based on invisibility not fire

Because Sanji's fire powers are reliant on emotion, the antithesis of Germa powers where lack of emotion is viewed as strength.
So not a single argument.

1) Queen and Jack are also blonde like Sora and close to King, so i guess they are from Luneria too ? You are basing one of your reason because of hair color ? ok lol

2) Joyboy and Luffy : no need to say all the parellels!
Ryuma and Zoro : Shuusui and same face!

Those are direct links but Sanji and King ? oh same suits, have fire ? so i guess katakuri and luffy are also from luneria since they can create fire ?

3) Hell memories effects ? What is that ? i can show many characters that have the same type of power, doesn't mean they are related.

4) What's the link with RS here ?

5) King's power is not related to emotion, so again the link here ?

I will tell you just two reasons why it's not Sora. Because you are basing your arguments for example on blonde stuff (so physical attrait) but when i tell you the same thing (aren't black, doesn't have wing nor fire behind her) you say no or half, whatever.
Second, if Sora comes from Lunaria's tribe then all other Sanji's siblings should have that DNA also. Which is not the case since they use others elements. You think only her tribe's DNA went to Sanji and not for others ? giving birth doesn't work like that .... You are overthinking too much this thing which is basically simple : Queen said he is not from that tribe which sanji said "exact mine come my passion". That's all.
Post automatically merged:

Why people are talking about sora? If sanji has king race DNA it is because of his father's experiments and RS
it's just cringe ... don't know where it came from :milaugh:

*sigh* how about reading the manga and not just looking at the pictures?

Something is wrong with Sanji's body to the point where he said ''Ugh'' by dodging Queen's lasers. Then he talked about it, he was clearly focused more on his body than King and Queen. One top of that, King attacked form the left, the exact direction Zoro was looking at.

You guys and your mental gymnastics are out of controll.

Theyre in a fight though; Sanji shouldnt be focus so much on his body feeling weird that could cost Sanji life. Sanji supposedly specialize in observation haki, but Im still not convinced... whats so special? Dodge a jellybean?

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Lol why are you angry ?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know these are 2 complete different scenarios
But unfortunately your frustration is blinding you

first of all king hit sanji with a move with a full intent to kill him , meaning he hit sanji with one of his strongest move in his animal form

while king hit zoro with a base punch

second of all king hit sanji while he was distracted

while he hit zoro during a fight with no distraction

The only similarity between the 2 situations is king couldn’t do shit to both of them

Zoro and sanji aren’t equals because they are fighting “side by side”
It’s because of the clear statement (wings) putting them on the same level

cry as much as you want
But it won’t change a thing
:josad:

Theyre in a fight though; Sanji shouldnt be focus so much on his body feeling weird that could cost Sanji life. Sanji supposedly specialize in observation haki, but Im still not convinced... whats so special? Dodge a jellybean?
What someone should do in a fight or not doesn't matter. What i wrote is what happened in the chapter. Zoro asked him what was wrong and Sanji told him, Zoro made a joke and Sanji reacted to it and then King attacked. Then people like you start with some stupid powerscaling even tho there is nothing to scale based on that.
Sanji ignored King when he was engaged in a fight with him before, just to talk to Momo. Should you do that in a fight? No. But that's what happened. This is OP and they are main characters, they ain't gonna die, stop taking everything so serious.

If you are convinced or not, nobody gives a shit. Oda said he is specialized in CoO, then he is.
''whats so special? Dodge a jellybean?'' - nice how you downplay it. It's not about a Jelly Bean, it's about out-performing someone who can see the future. Katakuri himself was surprised. Zoro has nothing that comes even close to that in terms of CoO.

That is exactly the reason why people laugh about the Zorofandom, you guys are straight up stupid.

Zoro blocked Kings punch with his sword! It was not a direct hit or whatever.

Sanji blocked 2 of Kings kicks before aswell while holding a child, why do you ignore that?

And where the fuck did he threw Sanji 50 meters away?
Sanji looked away because someone called him, King grabbed his neck and Sanji started talking with Momo ignoring King - giving him time to transform and start his attack lmao
Then King Kamikaze dived while holding on to Sanji into a building.

But let's ignore the fact that King disarmed 2 of Enma Zoro's swords with just 1 hand.

Or this, where Queen stopped both Luffy and Zoro and spit them out like trash.

Zoro: "Well, we're not going anywhere with them around!!!"

Zoro: "But neither route...will be that simple."

Oda: They are the wings of the Pirate King!
Marco: They are both the stars of this stage!

Sanji fights Hybrid Queen in Base form, while Zoro struggles with Human King.

Zorofans: jUsT hOw CoUlD tHeY bE eQuAl?

This Manga is made for kids and Oda is making things as much as simple to understand as possible, yet you have the Zorofandom out here, not able to comprehend the most obvious things...
Those scenes prove how much stronger King is compared to Queen and how he's taking Zoro much more serious.

King is using his sword. He turned it into a sword breaker to either try to break/remove Zoro's sword. He is punching and kicking. All that shows he's taking the fight much more serious than earlier.

Just because Zoro and Sanji those two are very important and are required to help Luffy become Pirate King doesn't mean that they are equal in strength. Nobody can become pirate king alone. Without Nami they would probably sail in circles but that doesn't mean her strength is equal to other straw hats strength. A character's strength and a character's importance are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.