• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is hype as hell
Looks like the raid suit did something to Sanji
Probably developing his exoskeleton
The 2 guy interaction thou lol

And King just didn't care and straight to the business
Got more background on his race, his sword can transform into a swordbreaker, too bad his Bounty is not revealed yet
Also some hints on Zoro's past, perhaps he's a shimotsuki, but if that so... isn't kuina also a shimotsuki?
Interesting
Jack better have something, he's the least impressive of the 3 currently
Momo dragon form is just as hype as Kaido when we first saw him
I hope it's gonna be a 3 on 1 battle up there
Also, of all the things that's happening, where the hell is the rest of Big Mom's crew
Brulee should at least be able to do something, come on now, I hope there's a reason for this, like getting ambushed by Teach or Shanks or others
He Bounty goin be reveal in a vivre card next week

Actually, y'all are falling for Oda's mind games which he loves to do to keep people like Erkan engaged, otherwise, he is nowhere to be seen. All of those people are swordsmen, Oda himself literally called King, Law and Fujitora a swordsman... Idk how many times he will manage to fool you. Zoro's answer should have told you everything - losing isnt an option so hakimen and pure swordsmen failed. :catpole:
there is no such thing as Hakiman, everyone has Haki and they are born with it

So not a single argument.

1) Queen and Jack are also blonde like Sora and close to King, so i guess they are from Luneria too ? You are basing one of your reason because of hair color ? ok lol

2) Joyboy and Luffy : no need to say all the parellels!
Ryuma and Zoro : Shuusui and same face!

Those are direct links but Sanji and King ? oh same suits, have fire ? so i guess katakuri and luffy are also from luneria since they can create fire ?

3) Hell memories effects ? What is that ? i can show many characters that have the same type of power, doesn't mean they are related.

4) What's the link with RS here ?

5) King's power is not related to emotion, so again the link here ?

I will tell you just two reasons why it's not Sora. Because you are basing your arguments for example on blonde stuff (so physical attrait) but when i tell you the same thing (aren't black, doesn't have wing nor fire behind her) you say no or half, whatever.
Second, if Sora comes from Lunaria's tribe then all other Sanji's siblings should have that DNA also. Which is not the case since they use others elements. You think only her tribe's DNA went to Sanji and not for others ? giving birth doesn't work like that .... You are overthinking too much this thing which is basically simple : Queen said he is not from that tribe which sanji said "exact mine come my passion". That's all.
Post automatically merged:

it's just cringe ... don't know where it came from :milaugh:
"Not a single argument"- proceeds to argue with my points, nice bad faith start to a post. You asked for some reasons, I gave some vague potential reasons and now you want to pick them apart despite having just as much information (i.e. very little) about King's appearance/race and what is happening to Sanji's body right now.

1) Oda has been cagey about the details of King's appearance, let's wait and see.
2) Hell memories effect and diable jambe apart from King and Sanji. Luffy and Katakuri have fruit powers that enable them to do that, Queen explicitly says here humans can't do that, Luffy is a rubberman, Katakuri is a mochiman
3)What other characters have had the full hell memories effect, I wouldn't be surprised if there are others, there have been 1023 chapters after all. Please give the detail of fellow hell memories users if you are trying to persuade on this point, I genuinely mean that. There are other characters who smile and other characters with eye scars too if you mean vague generalities rather than specific parallels.
4)Germa tech harmonizing with Sanji's natural DNA, because it was tuned to only work for his DNA, this is a vague point here as we don't have the information to confirm or deny either way. If the raid suits are designed to augment the powers given by judge to their lineage factor, an unintended consequence of having a suit tuned to Sanji's lineage factor would be that his natural powers could also be being enhanced.
5) First off we don't know if they are or aren't for King, but we do know that full Germa enhancements would directly stop Sanji's flames from working indicating they aren't part of Germa enhancements.

I'm not basing it on blonde trait, there are plenty of blonde characters and we don't know if King is blonde, all we know is that Oda for some reason has decided to hide his face, even till now, which is suspicious. I don't know why you are saying King is black or whatever, he's in a fullbody black leather suit.

Sora wasn't a fighter, and I'm assuming based on how Sanji had to unlock this, she did not unlock this ability. If you start from the theory that this could be lunaria power and base it from what we know about Sanji, then it makes sense that Sora wouldn't have it visible. In terms of the wings, now for all we know King could be in hybrid form all along ( no double set of wings like Kaido has double horns in his full zoan and his massive size would agree with that and the leather suit would obscure that to us), I don't think that is likely, but it is a possibility (until King transforms possibly next chapter), the other possibility that I originally stuck to was that Sora was only part Lunarian, and so didn't have the wings.

You are mixing up and misunderstanding the principles at hand in multiple places in your last point so I'll summarize:
Not all siblings have the same genetics in the real world, you can have 1 redhaired child out of 4, or 1 super high IQ child with average siblings.
Sanji was not born able to diable jambe, he had to unlock it.
In addition to the base genetics not necessarily being passed on, Germa enhancements block emotions and so would block any possibility of unlocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.