Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But that's the thing, its a great way to top the current Yonko alliance and even Blackbeard's 2/3(?) Hax powers and however strong his subordinates are.
Don't see BB crew being relevant power wise aside from Shiryu, Pizarro and BB himself. + Shanks and Mihawk are the walking counters for BB because what u need more than Yonko level Haki users against a dude who can turn off Devil Fruits if you have one.

That "overkill" is what will make a great finale imo, the hardest thing Luffy and Zoro could overcome (by shonen logic at least).
I like it tbh. Shanks vs Luffy and Mihawk vs Zoro.

What's your Shanks theory lol?
Pretty simple one and I doubt u didn't hear it at least once online.

Shanks is the main "villain" of the series but not evil-ish so to say. Shanks to me is a more down-to-earth version of Roger where Roger himself was more like a more mature version of Luffy. Shanks prefers to keep the balance of the world. I see Shanks as someone who would sacrifice a country in the NW if that allowed the World to maintain peace for another XX years.

Shanks would challenge Luffy's childish and world-friendly agenda that u can just keep the balance of the world by ruling as a free man and having allies. ( Luffy is still too childish for me especially for the position he is in now and he will be after Wano ).

Don't see BB crew being relevant power wise aside from Shiryu, Pizarro and BB himself. + Shanks and Mihawk are the walking counters for BB because what u need more than Yonko level Haki users against a dude who can turn off Devil Fruits if you have one.

I like it tbh. Shanks vs Luffy and Mihawk vs Zoro.

Pretty simple one and I doubt u didn't hear it at least once online.

Shanks is the main "villain" of the series but not evil-ish so to say. Shanks to me is a more down-to-earth version of Roger where Roger himself was more like a more mature version of Luffy. Shanks prefers to keep the balance of the world. I see Shanks as someone who would sacrifice a country in the NW if that allowed the World to maintain peace for another XX years.

Shanks would challenge Luffy's childish and world-friendly agenda that u can just keep the balance of the world by ruling as a free man and having allies. ( Luffy is still too childish for me especially for the position he is in now and he will be after Wano ).
I actually totally agree this mindset lol. There's something very "off" about the character so to speak and a lot of this aligns with that mindset. Very "morally grey"

There is definitely a reason Oda had Oden witness a conversation between Roger and Shanks but not hear it, which ended in Shanks crying. What for? What's with the mysteriousness behind thst scene? The complete engimaticism of Shanks character as a whole? Like....he's LITERALLY the only character without a known motive in this series. That's actually really interesting imo.

And then you have Mihawk who would just calmly ally with Shanks only to allow Zoro to challenge him at the top finally. What's crazy is those two allying is a far more calm and collected type of alliance, which I feel is a far more dangerous than Kaido/BM (fucking BM KO'ing Page 1 due to Mother Mode:josad:)

And yeah, I've actually never "felt" like Blackbeard was the endgame antagonist, just one of the last epic final fights due to the sheer variety in powers his crew will eventually have by the time Luffy's fights his. It's the same deal to me with Akainu and his Marines too, or even Im and the WG.

Just something is peculiar about Shanks, and if Mihawk allies with him, that's a done deal to me about what it signifies.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is definitely a reason Oda had Oden witness a conversation between Roger and Shanks but not hear it, which ended in Shanks crying. What for? What's with the mysteriousness behind thst scene? The complete engimaticism of Shanks character as a whole? Like....he's LITERALLY the only character without a known motive in this series. That's actually really interesting imo.
I think it has to involve something about Roger's illness. But that would be too cheap/too weak for Oda I think. Maybe he tells Shanks something like: "I wish I could live a little longer to see how the world changes, I wasn't meant to reach the Laugh Tale". Something around this is definitely 50% happening.

Shanks motives? From the looks of it he is preparing the world for JoyBoy's return in his own way I'd say.

Off-topic and humorous. 3 possibilities:

1. Shanks always had ultimate Future Sight and can see everyone's future until they die. Roger approaches him and tells him that he has a son that will definitely become a PK like him. Shanks cries cause he sees Ace dying xD.

2. Rogers tells Shanks: "Sorry bro I'm actually not retarded and could do more but must die due to plot".

3. Roger approaches Shanks and tells him quietly to the ear:
"Mihawk stronger, now cry".
:doffytroll:

*Exhales*

Goat, you can do this, you can do it, I believed in ya.

To compensate my missing previous weekly chapter analysis, I'm gonna do a special one with two chapters at once. Hope y'all take this at will.

But first, gotta hands some L's first.

"Sanji can't damage Queen."

Proceeds to makes Queen bleeds with only base and DJ kick.

"But but Marco deal more damage than Sanji."

Yeah yeah, the same people that said Hybrid > Zoan. So Sanji damages a stronger Queen.

"Sanji wouldn't fight King again."

Then Sanji vs King and Queen happens.

"But but Sanji got beat."

Sanji 2 seconds later:

"Sanji wouldn't solo a Calamity."

Also Hyogoro:

Now, let's move onto chapter 1022 analysis shall we?:jordanmf:

The Tobi Roppo gets defeated......

Didn't see that coming.

Onigashima reaching Flower Capital in 15 minutes.....

Raizo vs Fukurokuju, the Hokage fight we didn't deserved.

So Hawkins put a hostage on Kidd against Killer.....

Would love to see how Killer will move through this.:Dr.Killer:

King and Queen looks sick on the double panel.

Neko slapping Perospero.......

Marco and King clash.:steef:

The race on top of Red Line..... King hype.:bamathink:

The stars taking the stage!!!!!!
Zoro and Sanji hype!!!!!!

Chapter 1023

The cover spread looks dope. Baecock is there too!!!:sweat:

Vivi on the cover page makes my day!!:amazing:

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen!!!!

Whitebeard and Marco talks about the race of gods on the Red Line was interesting.

Sanji's body is undergoing changes after using the Raid Suit for second time......

King sneak attacked Sanji and Zoro blocked it. W.

Queen sneak attacked Zoro and Sanji blocked it. W.

Sanji is related to Lunarian? Not sure if I would like that.

"It's possible because my passion burn hotter than any real flame could!!"

Sanji's flaming spiny kick was cool. Queen using Armament was also cool. And it seems like Vegapunk can't create machines like Queen.

King's sword is modified.......

King is not a swordsman confirmed by Zoro.

Ryuma shades!!!!!

Jack's hybrid form is alright I guess. The Centaur looks unique I would say.

And Perospero is not gonna get gangbang by Sulong Neko, Wanda, and Carrot isn't he?

Raizo vs Fukurokuju continuation......

Adult dragon form Momo looks sick as hell even though I dislike Momo. Good for him.

And if adult Momo is as strong as Oden then I might drop One Piece for real this time.

Great chapters.

BOOOOOOOOIIIII TELL ME THAT AIN’T THE NEXT STRAW HAT SWINGIN’ THAT KANABO LIKE IT AIN’T NO MOTHERFUCKIN’ THANG!! Y’ALL SEE A RABBIT ANYWHERE?! ME THE FUCK NEITHER :steef::steef::steef:

Aight, I’m not so big a Zoro homer that I can’t admit this - Sanji being linked to King’s race is pretty rad, BUT! If King removes his mask and ALSO has curly eyebrows or otherwise resembles the chef, I’m going to fly to Tokyo, find Oda’s high-rise apartment, and staple a printout of Duval to his forehead and make him write I HAVE TO STOP RECYCLING MY OWN FARTS a thousand times :sanjimeh:

I *AM* a big enough Zoro homer, though, to absolutely LOSE MY SHIT over the long-awaited Shimotsuki reveal!! It’s wild that a guy we met in chapter 4 is only now getting the backstory both he and the rest of us deserve, but better late than never :zosmug:

Speaking of things we saw coming from a mile away, it’s gonna be hilarious to see how people around here react when we get adult Momo’s human form on panel…he’s gonna look EXACTLY like Oden, and it’ll be this forum’s 9/11 :lulz:
Is it a fanart or official art from Oda? Please anyone can you inform me? Since there's no title or info in the pic

I mean, that’s visibly Oda’s handiwork…it pops up as the first image when you click the link in the opening post and I haven’t seen it there before now, so it must be attached to this chapter somehow :luuh:
Yea i saw it at the first page of the chapter as well but i saw Mihawk's face at close-up and his face is like :josad: what the heck is that face, is it a fanart or is Mihawk making meme face now?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yea i saw it at the first page of the chapter as well but i saw Mihawk's face at close-up and his face is like :josad: what the heck is that face, is it a fanart or is Mihawk making meme face now?
I’ll admit, some of the faces (Oden especially) are REAL slapdash shit, but the rest is undeniably his style. There’s tiny Japanese print on the right side that makes me think it has something to do with that global poll earlier this year?? Don’t quote me on that, though :emohiyo:

Fantastic chapter.
Momo what a badass.. I'd prefer for him to grow up naturally thought but anyway..
How sanji will evolve it's a nice mystery for me.
But at the end of it he will be like a DF user imo, without problems with sea water or seastone.
Zoro is a beast and the reincarnation of the sword god 🙏🙏🙏 enough said..
He will be one of the most dangerous people in one piece.
The way he blocked king's punch was outstanding:steef:..
The YC1 fight that i was expecting for so long, from Luffy vs katakuri to be more precise.

B

Ballel

Zoro being Orochi's executor makes a lot of sense if he's a Shimotsuki.
Yasuie is a Shimotsuki and Orochi was his servant so it'll be like his clan is correcting things.

Wrote this in 1012 thread and now with more hints of Zoro being a Shimotsuki, ZKO feels more real.

Momo is going to be the Samurai Kaido has been waiting on since Oden.
Orochi is weak tho. Zoro killing / fighting him wouldn't be satisfying.

ZKK will happen like this most-likely. Luffy will defeat Kaido, and Kaido will be KO'ed. For a few chapters, Kaido will be down. There will be a flashback maybe. Luffy will be out like after thriller bark. Kaido will recover and will probably aim to destroy Wano for whatever reason he finds it so special. Zoro will step in and slay him.

:zosleepy:
why make Luffy fight kaido if Zoro can just casually kill kaido, cause kaido's defeat by Luffy won't make his body weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.