Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- the three samurai their faces appeared but its hard to identify them

Well this 100% implies Yamato is getting a bigger flashback if it wasn't obvious enough. Also, sounds like we know one of the 3 is Ushimaru based in kimono design. At this point I'm gonna assume the other 2 are captured Daimyo from 2 other regions. Namely from the Fugetsu, Uzuki, or Amatsuki clans.

Technically the Shimotsuki ruled over Hakumai and Ringo, while the Kozuki ruled the Capital and Kuri. That leaves Udon and Kibi between these 3 clans

Silhouette piece, why the hell oda bothers not showing randomly their faces. :seriously:
how are you reading a comment thats says "their faces appear" and saying they dont appear.
Post automatically merged:

we're going to get spoilers like "luffy finds the one piece" and you'll be like smh. luffy doesnt find the one piece. oda is a hack

@playa4321 If Yamato rivals that version of Kaido, awakened form Kaido is definitely incoming!!
People aren't ready.
Gigantic more dragon like build, barely any human (Kaido's) facial features anymore and black fucking claws!!
As if that's all there is to the WSC. As if Oda would miss the chance to pull out an "on activation"- mid battle final power up, that destroys all hope.
As if all out Kaido would get equal portrayal to non awakened BM, when he's the 1on1 king.
Mark my words

@playa4321 If Yamato rivals that version of Kaido, awakened form Kaido is definitely incoming!!
People aren't ready.
Gigantic more dragon like build, barely any human (Kaido's) facial features anymore and black fucking claws!!
As if that's all there is to the WSC. As if Oda would miss the chance to pull out an "on activation"- mid battle final power up, that destroys all hope.
As if all out Kaido would get equal portrayal to non awakened BM, when he's the 1on1 king.
Mark my words
kaidos going to look like the namek dragon

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Quick question @HA001 @Paperchampion23
Yamato's cuffs were seastones amirite?
Big Mom also had seastones on when Queen took her as a prisoner
How come Luffy could use a lesser version of infusion to break Yamato's cuffs but Big Mom couldn't?

Quick question @HA001 @Paperchampion23
Yamato's cuffs were seastones amirite?
Big Mom also had seastones on when Queen took her as a prisoner
How come Luffy could use a lesser version of infusion to break Yamato's cuffs but Big Mom couldn't?
I don't think it was ever confirmed to be seastone. She also never mentions feeling weak from it and still could fight Luffy, Bagua Ulti like nobody's business.

Tbh, I think if Luffy touched seastone he wouldn't be able to do it. Recall Udon, where he couldn't use Haki properly at all when he was imprisoned. The exploding collar wasn't Kairoseki, but the cuffs were. In this case, these just seem like exploding cuffs, like Sanji's or Caimie's.

Status
Not open for further replies.