Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topi and Dizzy after seeing the official merch with yamato:
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::doffycry::doffycry::doffycry::pepemy::pepemy:

Heavy copium days

KingKongBum after realizing Yamao is illiterate
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Like, I always thought how Yamao's character is very shitty and can't go worse. But then she just reached a new low last chapter, with the confirmation that she couldn't read the diary.

Like, wtf happened?
Expectation: Yamao became Oden fangirl after reading Oden's diary, mindblowned by whatever is written inside.

Reality: She couldn't even read it. Like what?? Then how can she become such an delusional fangirl and rebellious daughter, without even knowing whatever is written in the diary?
Just by witnessing the Oden's execution scene? What kind of bullshit is that?

What do you think about this? @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard

KingKongBum after realizing Yamao is illiterate
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Like, I always thought how Yamao's character is very shitty and can't go worse. But then she just reached a new low last chapter, with the confirmation that she couldn't read the diary.

Like, wtf happened?
Expectation: Yamao became Oden fangirl after reading Oden's diary, mindblowned by whatever is written inside.

Reality: She couldn't even read it. Like what?? Then how can she become such an delusional fangirl and rebellious daughter, without even knowing whatever is written in the diary?
Just by witnessing the Oden's execution scene? What kind of bullshit is that?

What do you think about this? @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard
this wasnt about yamato last chapter or anything lmao. funny how you bring that up to fuel your copium.

its inevitable she joins the crew now, suffer
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

This so much. Congrats on Yamato being a new Strawhat, but the Oden gag will get old too fast. Probably worse than Brook's panty jokes. :odenugh:
Get old too fast? Lol, even categorizing it as a gag is already bad to begin with.
But it can't be used as an argument to deny Yamato chance though, it only mean that Oda has such really bad taste of humor.

I think its going to be hilarious that Yamato joins anyway. No direct role in the crew because she doesn't (outwardly) seem to have a skillset outside of being a fighter. Just straight up a hassle because she doesn't know how to be a pirate lol.

I can see the gags already of her destroying the ship all the time because she doesn't know what to do:suresure:
Sounds like a mischievous Apprentice 😂

I just thought about this scenario yesterday. It kinda makes sense for Carrot to join Blackbeard Pirates, no joking.

1. Carrot has been consistently portrayed as someone evil throughout Wano arc. It's just that she happens to be in protagonist's side so probably some people don't notice it.

She kept spreading the whole propaganda of "Perospero killed Pedro" and she made not only few, but lots from Mink tribe, including Duke Nekomamushi, believing her false words.

It's like Oda is trying to set up Carrot's dark nature, as a manipulative woman who can trick lots of people, including those stronger than her, to do the work for her.

By any chance if Blackbeard (who somehow already knew the whole story of Carrot, Pedro and Perospero) met her, he maybe like:
Blackbeard: I have seen the potential in you. I can see darkness deep beneath your heart. Pedro's dream shall never end! Join me!
Carrot: *unsures yet eventually agrees*

2. Powerlevel wise, Carrot will gain more by joining Blackbeard than joining Luffy.

By gaining Luffy, most likely she will only end up being grouped together with Chopper and Usopp, acting silly then cowardly. Without Sulong, she is Weakling Trio level.
And with Sulong, which apparently only happen once in a month, she levelled up to Nico Robin level? But then again I'm not actually sure she can match the demon Robin who defeated Black Maria.

But by joining Blackbeard, she can become a strong character quickly. Blackbeard will just hand her another overpowered devil fruit.

3. Carrot's opponent in SHP vs BB arc
It's Chopper and imo this will be a better fight than these Chopper vs Dr. Q / Stronger / San Juan Wolf predictions.
Because it is not only a random battle, but a battle with drama and emotion. "Once acted as close sibling in WCI arc, now the two meet again but as enemies".
Honestly this could be interesting, Carrot has shown to be able to trick people, to lie, to be impulsive, rash, selfish and vengeful.. She was also shown many times emotionless in some situations.. All that's missing is the self destruct switch, going down a dark path, doubt, distrust and greed.. If Nekomamushi would end up being Killed by Perospero & Big Mom pirates, it could be the last trigger that keep her on the good side.. Having someone who was some sort of friend to the Strawhats who then went astray and joined the Blackbeard pirates would be very cool angle..

There's a parallel to be made with Pekoms, him and Pedro split at some point, the Nox pirates were in trouble.. Then Pekoms saved most of the crew by joining Big Mom and her crew, their savior in sort.. Pekoms seem to believe in Big Mom's dream to bring all the races together under one, what if he thinks that Big Mom is the person who will bring about the Dawn.. In the end he chose what Pedro believed in though.. What if Carrot decides that Luffy is not the man who will bring about the Dawn and in the end somehow she chooses Blackbeard..

Anyway Carrot's not Strawhat material nor will ever be.. :luuh:

So if Yamato is the next member to join guess what:
She will be the eleventh member in the straw-hat after Jimbe.
I dont know if Oda is Goda or just fate but 11 is deeply connected with Zoro. Chapter 1024 Kid Yamato connected to a non important person that is 100% connected to Zoro.

11 in Japan stand for November (Zoro month) and also stand for Samurai (who is the samurai in the straw-hat crew: Roronoa Zoro).
By Sandman - saying that Shimotuki mean November.

Status
Not open for further replies.