Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you talking about the kpop cover...nibba
Yep, it´s JPop though...

Oda also told Greg btw, who after that refrained from talking about new nakama until this stuff came out, and then confirmed it.

Of course we do not know if that´s how he will look, i doubt Oda would spoiler that, but yeah, he is a crewmember.

Yep, it´s JPop though...

Oda also told Greg btw, who after that refrained from talking about new nakama until this stuff came out, and then confirmed it.

Of course we do not know if that´s how he will look, i doubt Oda would spoiler that, but yeah, he is a crewmember.
he didn't include jinbe all this time in the cover pages and out of nowhere he does 1 time for a commercial and now he's part of the crew?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Now that something (presumably) seismic has happened in Alabasta, and Oda specifically mentioned her name in his most recent message, I wonder if there’s a way that Vivi goes from honorary SHP back to an active one. She’s sailed with them to several islands before, and with her country/the entire world spiraling further into chaos, allying with Luffy and crew once again would be a natural fit.

She’s voiced trust in his judgment before when it comes to Nico Robin, but that would still be an interesting dynamic to watch, and it would be equally entertaining to see what she thinks about Franky, Brook, and (eventually) Jinbe. If Luffy goes to rescue her like some of us seem to think, I doubt it’ll be a quick hello and then another parting of ways, but rather a crucial reunion for both sides leading to her coming with them to Laugh Tale.
Post automatically merged:

Is this from a new opening or something? I haven’t watched the anime for more than a year, nice to see Jinbe getting love there since Oda hates using him for the color spreads :josad:

I feel compelled to also note that I’m still stumping HARD for Kin’emon, but he has several good reasons to stay in Wano and I won’t blame him if he does.

Now that something (presumably) seismic has happened in Alabasta, and Oda specifically mentioned her name in his most recent message, I wonder if there’s a way that Vivi goes from honorary SHP back to an active one. She’s sailed with them to several islands before, and with her country/the entire world spiraling further into chaos, allying with Luffy and crew once again would be a natural fit.

She’s voiced trust in his judgment before when it comes to Nico Robin, but that would still be an interesting dynamic to watch, and it would be equally entertaining to see what she thinks about Franky, Brook, and (eventually) Jinbe. If Luffy goes to rescue her like some of us seem to think, I doubt it’ll be a quick hello and then another parting of ways, but rather a crucial reunion for both sides leading to her coming with them to Laugh Tale.

Is this from a new opening or something? I haven’t watched the anime for more than a year, nice to see Jinbe getting love there since Oda hates using him for the color spreads :josad:

I feel compelled to also note that I’m still stumping HARD for Kin’emon, but he has several good reasons to stay in Wano and I won’t blame him if he does.
She would never transcend the likes of Kinemon as companion, because her "rejoining" would be out of necessity to survive, not really following a dream, which is a stark contrast to the rest of the Strawhats., which also applies to Momo and Kinemon
She had to decide what was more important for her, and while she enjoyed adventuring, Alabasta was closer to her heart.
So i expect Vivi´s situation to be one of the triggers that will motivate Luffy to actually move against Mariejoa (it´s Im´s order to target Alabasta after all) and ultimately Vivi being one of his commanders.

Well, Kinemon´s case is clear, he is the most trusted subordinate of Momo, and is needed in Wa No.

Oda seems to have a inofficial rule to only draw nakamas in color spreads with the Strawhats after they had their joining chapter in the manga. The only exception is the first color spread as far as i know (might be wrong), which was the start of the manga.
So even if anybody and his mother knew Brook would join right when Thriller Bark began, he only appeared after having the "eighth" chapter.

Dammit, was hoping it wasn’t that despite looking so cool...the Jinbe disrespect by the man who created him continues.
Like Tejas said, it´s basically Strawhats x Arashi.

What people want to happen: Carrot eats Monet's fruit that respawned on Nami's tree, becomes a snow rabbit, and joins the crew.

What most likely will happen: Jinbe comes to Wano bringing along a surviving Pedro. Pedro shines not literally by explosion but by kicking some ass in Wano arc and showing his majestic looking Sulong form, then joins the crew.
*gag* #Monetstillalive #Monetstillrelevent
Pedro being alive is fine but he should be out of the game till EOS maybe.

Oda please can we have Momo travel to laugh tale with SHs like his father with Roger, only difference is that Momo somhow revert to his 28 year old...!

No new grand fleet member. Sure they'll be more allies down the line,but these 7 ,will be the only one to consist the grand fleet.

1) Having the potential and becoming the cream of the crop on your field (Sanji-cooking,Nami-navigating etc)

2) The relationship with Luffy. (Meaningful) interactions with Luffy and having Luffy above the rest on the crew.

Someone like Viola, for example ,fits the first criteria . For lookout ,amazing . You can't ask for someone better thanks to the ability of her DF. But second criteria ? Big No.

Tama for example fit the second criteria but she can't do anything if she joins the crew. (Not to mention she is a kid,but I wanted to show with interactions.)

Someone like Carrot, lacks both .
Interaction wise ,she has better relationship with Chopper and the Zou Team than with Luffy as she spent more time with them .. Plus she got 2+arcs now and she got less meaningful interactions than Tama with Luffy..

From current Wano characters ,none fits both criteria.

To be honest none should join the crew outside of Jinbe. It really doesn't feel right to have someone join after this , especially considering how close to the ending we are . Not to mention it is kind of foolish not to have the full crew ,when in End of the arc Luffy will reach a certain milestone and surely be considered a great pirate..
The only reason to consider that someone will join, is because Luffy wanted 10 crew members from the start and BB has 10 titanic captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.