Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro did do that in a one on one clash. No one interfered in that instance.

And I'm not underestimating Yamato. Coming into onigashima I assumed she was stronger than King and it looks like that might be true. Y'all just overhyping Yamato when the war is still long from done.

Look at previous arcs, Zoro may look like he's weaker than whoevers in the arc but he shows that he's stronger when his moment comes. But nah y'all want to be reactionary one piece fans.
I said currently she is more impressive, zoro said he used all he had on kaido, so zoro rn is not stronger, but i believe zoro and sanji will grow stronger fighting king and queen and maybe even surpass her.

Lol He didn't go all out against Kaido in Kuri and at rooftop then
Just cause he failed doesnt mean he didn't give his 99% efforts

After using help as argument to say doffy is 5th Emperor didn't work, now back to "King moves "
The okay one who matched 5th Emperor Luffy is Katakuri.
Doffy and Cracker lost to someone who wasn't even 5th Emperor , despite Luffy having help.
He DIDNT go all out. He was literally training "King Kong Gun" with Hyogoro to use with the new Haki (and failed).

Where is KKG? Oda is clearly hiding as the finisher for Kaido.

You don't understand that Oda only uses this shit at the end of arcs.

KKG = End of Dressrosa
King Cobra = End of WCI
adCoC KKG = End of Wano.

Rayleigh said the exact same thing about Katakuri. Was Katakuri "Top Tier" the second he learned FS?

Yamato's CoC usage is still clearly lacking behind Luffy. It's damage is comparable to basic Ryou.

I said Unlimited Gear 4 Luffy is Top Tier. I never said Luffy is Top Tier. Luffy was YC level. Keep crying though.
Lol :milaugh:
This guy...you claimed G4 was top tier not just unlimited

I swear you are something.

But don't worry, Law is better than Yamato when he couldn't block or dodge TB, in 5v2...his ultimate move did less damage than Killer attack .

If you are underestimating your opponent and using sub-optimal strategies then you are off full guard.

"A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit ", well Kaido didn't do that by sloppily using a slow charge up attack to finish someone on deaths door, when he had faster attacks or other means that would have eliminated any risk to himself, he thought there was no risk and was surprised when he got tricked by Asura's illusion and damaged by Zoro's base CoC+ Enma's potency.

Luffy getting tagged by Apoo and caught by Ulti is a similar analogue, actively not using future sight, not using ryuo, not using his fruit properly to escape Ulti's grip. Just sloppiness for plot sake.
Why are you making up terms? What's off full guard? You first said he was off guard. Re read the chapter. Kaido charges at Zoro and they clash, then Zoro blitzes him with Ashura. No where is kaido off guard there. You could argue kaido underestimated Zoro, but he was not off guard at all there. Not to mention big mom warned kaido about Zoro's previous attack so he was aware to a degree of Zoro's capabilities.

Luffy and Apoo analogue doesn't fit either as Luffy had no idea how Apoo fought. Horrible analogy. Ulti analogy is a better fit but again, Kaido already saw how capable Zoro was as a fighter and acknowledged his abilities before Zoro scarred him. Again going back to my point that Zoro didn't catch Kaido off guard.

Either change your wording or argue a different point.

Lol He didn't go all out against Kaido in Kuri and at rooftop then
Just cause he failed doesnt mean he didn't give his 99% efforts

After using help as argument to say doffy is 5th Emperor didn't work, now back to "King moves "
The okay one who matched 5th Emperor Luffy is Katakuri.
Doffy and Cracker lost to someone who wasn't even 5th Emperor , despite Luffy having help.
Yes he didn't go all out, he didn't even use fucking FS against Kaido due to his rage in kuri, and was unable to damage him due to scale defence hard countering non ryuo users. If you take out your opponent before they can go all out, they haven't gone all out.

If Luffy used King kong gun against Doflamingo and knocked him out in the first round, we wouldn't have seen the extent of his moveset.

Lol :milaugh:
This guy...you claimed G4 was top tier not just unlimited

I swear you are something.

But don't worry, Law is better than Yamato when he couldn't block or dodge TB, in 5v2...his ultimate move did less damage than Killer attack .
Seriously, what the fuck are you going on about? How can "30 minutes of something" be Top Tier? To evaluate a form you have to make it unlimited.

Even if Luffy turned into Akainu for 30 minutes, he couldn't beat Katakuri with FS. It doesn't mean Akainu isn't Top Tier.

Yes he didn't go all out, he didn't even use fucking FS against Kaido due to his rage in kuri, and was unable to damage him due to scale defence hard countering non ryuo users. If you take out your opponent before they can go all out, they haven't gone all out.

If Luffy used King kong gun against Doflamingo and knocked him out in the first round, we wouldn't have seen the extent of his moveset.
Oda doesn't need to tell you kKg is nothing to kaido without adcoc.
That's why in both cases, luffy gave his best and did nothing... so no need for kkg is other attacks don't even weaken Kaido at all

Status
Not open for further replies.