Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Good. I will do it again until that knucklehead with his ridiculous agenda gets it.

If he stops posting spoilers, he can just go back to his circle-jerk "Yamato is a trans-person" bubble.

Not that we need his summary in the slightest, full raws are out minutes afterwards anyway.

And Lance, you can tell him one thing directly: If he gets so petty about someone calling him out for his blatantly obvious agenda (trying to force-feed he/him pronouns for Yamato into every second sentence), he can just go fuck himself. Nobody needs his bullshit summaries.
I tell you this once. Redon and Lance are giving us a lot of support by his spoilers and are a big reason for this Forum to be this alive.

If you want to troll him or insult him, you are free to leave. If you keep trolling him, i will ban you.

Grow up dude. Respect if someone is gifting you something instead of pulling out your own agenda and destroy this for everyone else on the forum.

Are you really this stupid and immature? A lot of language do not even have pronouns such as he and she, they just use "it" for everyone. Who tf cares what a person is called. Do not intervene with people's freedom of speech and find something more productive to do in your life.

Worst

Custom title
I also found it weird Yamato was always referred to as him in the translation.
Didn't she said when she took the mask of that "Oden was a man right ? So i became a man as well" meaning that she is just considering herself a man bc of that Oden thing...

In the flashback they called her "oni princess"

Why they keep calling her a him despite the size of her boobs ? Who the fuck knows i guess we have to wait for more infos about her past and how that thing started (they might be doing it cuz Kaido started doing it to mock her and they're to scared who knows)

redon of course is free to call Yamato by whatever pronouns he wants, but I don't think it is right to force others to do so, especially when the all knowing narrator box introducing Yamato referred to her as Kaido's daughter. Kaido starved and wanted Yamato to follow his ambitions, I doubt he wanted a daughter, I don't think Kaido would use "correct pronouns" if it wasn't his idea in the first place, and I actually think it is kind of spitting in Yamato's face personally to take her abuser's word at face value.

Will he stop posting if we post in these spoiler discussion threads rather than the summary and images thread? Then any random person at any time can cross the "red line" he has set up to control people, will he go through with that threat?
Chapter 1024 she is called - the oni princess - discussion is over.
In any case, I like redon summary just because I am impatience as fuck, I mean we can all wait to Friday and read the chapter (officially on Sunday) so Redon is giving the possibility especially in Worsteng to have this topic going on for a week xD.

Just chill. Who cares. Kaido calls him son and everyone in story refers to him as he so if a spoiler wants to use that pronoun they can. Don’t like it. Don’t read it
I don't care enough to make a thread and explain my position in more detail, and I said of course he can use whatever pronoun he wants at the beginning of that post.
It is the forcing others to use the pronouns that I find egregious, and unrealistic, considering any random person can and most likely will call his bluff next time he posts a summary. Will he really stop providing spoilers if a random burner account sullies his summary next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.