Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato uses male pronouns still in the story ("Boku"). Feel free to call her what you want, but do not shit on the provider for taking his interpretations of it based on what is read

And I personally call Yamato a She, so don't assume I have some dumbass agenda when I sat this
Also Kaido calls her his son. Luffy uses a male suffix to call her (-o), beast pirates call her the male version of "young master". I myself use she but Redon may prefer adressing her like everyone in the story is doing. Not need to have a meltdown over it. It's silly.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
:lusalty: why they touch the work of others ? I mean if for redon, yamato is a he. Let her be a "he".

He provides us real spoilers and summaries, without him we need to wait for more days.

And people wonders why providers or translators here don't want to spend their time here to bring new informations. Always people criticising any work just because "they don't like it"...

@Bogard careful bro.
I think 3 hours more not days

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Because he is obviously driving a very annoying agenda not adressing Yamato as a female, which she has been confirmed to be.

And yes, he's doing that fully on purpose. He/him pronouns every single sentence he brings up Yamato. If you want to, you can even write a perfect summary without using any pronouns, but redon forcefully tries to drive home his agenda.

I offered the alternative version for people, who want to read the summary without any kind of he/him agenda once again, since she has been confirmed as a bonafide girl.

Then redon/Lance threw a tantrum about that completely innocent alternative summary that merely adressed Yamato as girl.

This should tell you everything.
You are the one who was petty and childish when you took redon's summary and changed it.

Yeah, One Piece is a story that's completely free of gender discussion, right Ivankov?
Oda happily trolls sex obessesed "autogynephiliac" transgenders that don't "pass" on Kamabakka kingdom, while still giving space to the genuine feminine at heart like Kiku and the gender fluid like Ivankov/Inazuma.
One piece isn't an ideological safe haven for each and every transgender on twitter (many of which fall under the "problematic" depiction of Kamabakka kingdom.)

If redon is really throwing a tantrum over someone posting an alternative summary that correctly adresses Yamato as girl (I even said I won't copy his own summary next week, I will write my own one) on a rather small forum, he can really just fuck off for good.

I much rather follow my principles than bending over for some hypocrit with a misguided agenda!
Says the hypocrite starting shit. Oh well. Can't change opinions, it's why the world is the way it is today:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.