Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - Transfer Leadership] Once in the game you can transfer your powers to another member of your Cult, making them the new leader and inheriting all your abilities except [Innocent Looks].

this is soo cool
the fact that it works during the day is kinda strong, but i can see it makes sense with day vigs in play

how did xlaw know he was gna get vigged to use it, he probaably didnt wanna play more xD
I didn't read read the game after I subbed out. Xlaw was bulletproof and he couldn't have gotten killed. I'm guessing he got killed after he transferred his abilities to Fuji making him lose all his active and passive abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't read read the game after I subbed out. Xlaw was bulletproof and he couldn't have gotten killed. I'm guessing he got killed after he transferred his abilities to Fuji making him lose all his active and passive abilities.
yea probabaly was gna be busy so didnt wanna continue playing i guess
it paid off at the end lol

D

Dragomir

Heh. I once hosted a game on OJ that took 7 months to finish.

Almost quit Mafia over that.

That's over half a year, wtf. Mafia's a fun hobby but playing one game that lasts months is simply ridiculous. The game's taking over your life at that point.

I'd like to ask, why did these limitless day phases exist? I don't understand the point of them.
paranobia right???

the longest day phase was like 3 months no??
Imagine scum hunting for 3 months in one day phase only to mislynch at the end.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd like to ask, why did these limitless day phases exist? I don't understand the point of them.
The idea of Majority Lynch was to let everyone discuss what they had to discuss, then once that was done close the day and progress the game. Days were "limitless" in the sense that players decided when to end them. If that was after 2 weeks, so be it. If that was 2 hours, so be it. This way, timezones etc didn't have any impact, and players could play without exhausting themselves.

Sadly, taken to its extreme, this means days last weeks. Because players too often would see no limit and use that as an excuse to not play, and then inactivity became rampant. And the issue was, setting hard limits didn't change anything from there, because players were simply not checking the site or the game for weeks at a time. Roll that on enough times and eventually you get to 7 months. Basically, when I started hosting that game I'd yet to move to my University campus to start my first year. When I finished, the first year was almost done lol. It was a rough time.

These days, I just set 48-72 hour Day limits. Because if something isn't working, even if it should, there's no point to using it. I don't see myself using no capped days unless the setup really calls for it.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
in a 7 month game by the time ur in day 2 u will forget everything that happened day 1 xD

i would get bored off my mind lmao

i can imagine days go by without a single post sometimes

D

Dragomir

Thank you for the game, Flower and Lind. It was really fun and I had blast. It's unfortunate I had to sub out, but I really wish I would have continued playing. I didn't play as well as I wanted to but I enjoyed myself.

@Ekkologix no hard feelings with that message I sent you. It was all jokes, fam. But @QueenEmilia all the hard feelings to you.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER.

Status
Not open for further replies.