Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I went on r/OnePiece and had a good laugh because one of the topics was Kaido's fate. I know that a lot of Luffy fans congregate there. I also love Luffy, but I don't understand how reddit Luffy fans can go from Luffy will solo Kaido in his base form to 4v1 Momotaro tale team up to defeat Kaido. They will support anything as long as it isn't ZKK.

If anyone mentions ZKK or Zoro joining Luffy again they have a melt down. Unpopular opinion I know Oda is following the Momotaro tale, but to disregard Zoro the man who is Luffy's right hand man, been with him since chapter 3, has never betrayed him, and has many connections to Wano is just blind hatred.

Yes, I am excited for Zoro's backstory. I think even though Zoro is an already defined character it would be cool if Oda use his backstory as a way to cement ZKK. Also a backstory would stop fans saying that Zoro isn't a developed character, which drives me crazy because he is well developed and has great consistency.

I went on r/OnePiece and had a good laugh because one of the topics was Kaido's fate. I know that a lot of Luffy fans congregate there. I also love Luffy, but I don't understand how reddit Luffy fans can go from Luffy will solo Kaido in his base form to 4v1 Momotaro tale team up to defeat Kaido. They will support anything as long as it isn't ZKK.

If anyone mentions ZKK or Zoro joining Luffy again they have a melt down. Unpopular opinion I know Oda is following the Momotaro tale, but to disregard Zoro the man who is Luffy's right hand man, been with him since chapter 3, has never betrayed him, and has many connections to Wano is just blind hatred.

Yes, I am excited for Zoro's backstory. I think even though Zoro is an already defined character it would be cool if Oda use his backstory as a way to cement ZKK. Also a backstory would stop fans saying that Zoro isn't a developed character, which drives me crazy because he is well developed and has great consistency.
Great post
I think I'm not missing out on much by not having a reddit account ...

Great post
I think I'm not missing out on much by not having a reddit account ...
trust me when i say you aren't missing on anything. i was a redditard before i discovered this forum, i barely commented there but i read a lot of bullshit. you have people dedicating their lives to "sorting the posts by new" looking for every post about zoro just to downplay him. i know all characters fandoms have their own retards, but the zoro hate on reddit is much bigger than for any other character. if you dare to suggest ZKK has even the slightest chance to happen you get downvoted to hell and called a retard.

i haven't checked the one piece subreddit since i discovered this forum and it's nice to see all the grandmaster supporters :finally::finally::finally::finally:

Before ZKK:
fucking zorotards. you are so delusional, it will simply never happen. not in a million fucking years. how could you even think zkk has a chance to happen? fucking idiots, you only see what you want to see, where are these so called hints you are talking about? there is absolutely no way for zkk to happen, not even 0.000001% chance. lmao fucking retards

After ZKK:
oh but i always knew zkk would happen. it was so obvious lmao. what kind of idiot would not see all of the hints? seriously, i can't believe some people thought it had no chance to happen, bunch of idiots if you ask me
i got the inspiration for this ^ from reddit

What will happen on there once zkk happened?:pepecorn:
trust me when i say you aren't missing on anything. i was a redditard before i discovered this forum, i barely commented there but i read a lot of bullshit. you have people dedicating their lives to "sorting the posts by new" looking for every post about zoro just to downplay him. i know all characters fandoms have their own retards, but the zoro hate on reddit is much bigger than for any other character. if you dare to suggest ZKK has even the slightest chance to happen you get downvoted to hell and called a retard.

i haven't checked the one piece subreddit since i discovered this forum and it's nice to see all the grandmaster supporters :finally::finally::finally::finally:

i got the inspiration for this ^ from reddit

What will happen on there once zkk happened?:pepecorn:
i think there will be a shitstorm from zoro fans when zkk happens :milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh: since they got called zorotards for months/years and got pretty much silenced. but i wouldn't be surprised if the biased mods end up banning zkk posts , so nothing will happen really

the people who called others zorotards & said zkk would never happen are probably going to find excuses and say they were joking the whole time.
either way i'm never checking that subreddit again, so i can't be bothered :cheers: